Mine (Luis Mendoza x reader)

Y/n = Your name. 

*Based off The Mighty Duck's D3*

Ps: You don't play hockey.

Your pov

You were at you Locker talking with Julie and Connie about your schedules. They left I went to grab one last thing out my locker then It was shut. "Hey cutie". I turn to the guy and say. "Hello"? "You must be the one new kids"? "I am and you are"? *DING* *DING* "I need to get to class". You walk away from him and go to class. 

*In class"

"What took you so long". Connie asked. "Some random guy came up and shut my locker and started talking to me i'm pretty sure he was flirting with me". Luis over heard and wasn't very happy about that. "Well what was his name"? "I didn't get it".  

*At practice* 

"We are going to practice with Varsity today". They come out. "Hey Connie come here". Luis isn't that far so he can hear what you guys are saying. "That's the guy". "Oh he's kinda cute". *Whistle noise*. The pick who's playing first and the guy who was with you before is sitting next to you. "Hey cutie. "My name is Y/n". "That's a cute name". "Thanks". He put's his arm around you shoulder. "Your really cute would you lik-"  *Whistle noise*. "Switch". They switch and Luis sit's next to you. "What was that about"? You can hear the anger in his voice. "I really don't know". He put's his hand on your thigh."You know your mine right". "Yes Luis we're dating". "Good". You see the varsity kid staring at you. You feel Luis squeeze your thigh. "Luis no need to be so jealous". "Y/n he undressing you with his eye's". "Luis come out". He smirks "Gladly". 

Luis's pov

"Hey you the girl your flirting with is mine". "Oh really didn't seem like it when I was flirting with her and she doesn't seem to mind me undressing her with my eye's" "Mine" Luis say as he smash him into the wall hard. "OW I think you broke. my arm". "OPPS". "LUIS YOUR OUT FOR THE REST OF PRACTICE". "Well worth it". I go up to my girlfriend.

Back your pov

"Luis what was tha-"? He grabs my face and kisses me. He pulls away but just enough for his lip's to still be on your's. "I showed what happen's when he mess with something that I love to have all to myself so how about we get out of here". You feel his lip say on your's.

*At his dorm*

"What movie do you wanna watch"? "Can we just cuddle"? "Yeah".

I hope you like this story.