Make up (preferences)

Y/n = Your name

Charlie:

Charlie's pov

I really missed Y/n but I need to focus on school and she probably already over me. "Yeah I miss him but he broke up with me Connie he doesn't want me". I walk to the door and open it. "Y/n"? "Charlie hey". "Could we talk"? "Yeah I'll met you guy's at your dorm". I move so she can come in. "Why are you here"? "Visiting". "I miss you ya know". "Really I thought you didn't want you did break up with me". "Because I don't wanna do long distance with you I can barley hand being without you for a second how could I handled this". "I don't know". "I love you Y/n I really do"? "But I wanna be here, but I really need you too". "While it's a good thing my father got a job hear isn't so I get a scholarship to the school then". I smile as I hear her say that. "Oww". "Sorry"? "That was a question Charlie". "Well love you and together again"? "Of course sweetie". "Great cuddles". You are now wrapped in Charlie's arm like this 

 You are now wrapped in Charlie's arm like this 

Adam:

Adam's pov

I was going again's the duck's today. And I didn't see Y/n. "Psst Charlie". "What do you want"? "Where's Y/n"? "She got hurt because she was distracted after you broke up with her". After the game I went to Y/n's house. "Hey Miss is Y/n here". "Yes she's in here room". I go up to her door an knock on her door. "I'm fine mom". I walk in. "Y/n". "What do you want". "I'm sorry". "Your not". "I am so sorry I just wanted my team to like me again, I miss you and was wondering if we could get back together". "It's gonna take awhile for me to forgive you". "That's okay I'll wait".

Eventually you did forgive him and did get back together but not right away.  

Guy:

Guy's pov

"I really like you Guy". Connie said as she hugged me. I really thought I liked her but all I thought about was Y/n and me hugging. "Connie". "Yes Guy". "I'm sorry I need to go I really need to see Y/n". I stated as I walked away. But she grabbed my arm "I thought you liked me". "I did to but all I can think of is Y/n". "Whatever". She walked away from me. "Really"? I know that voice anywhere. "Y/n"? "I thought you we're in love with Connie". "I did to". I walked up to her and kiss her. She kisses back I smile into the kiss. I pull away. "Would you like to get back together I can wait whatever you like".     

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

I hear footstep's after me. "GOLDBERG WAIT"! I stop and turn around. "Your good enough for me, the only thing that matter's to me is if were together". She hugged me and whispered "Please". "Really"? "Yes". "Okay then let's go home and cuddle". 

Averman:

Your pov

I was visiting Eden Hall to see Connie and Julie.

Averman's pov

I saw Y/n and went up to her. "Hey Y/n what are you doing here".  "Oh Hey Averman I'm just visiting you"? 

Your pov

He was just staring at me while smiling at me. "Uhm Averman are you ok"? "Oh umm no I'm not I miss you". "You do". "Who wouldn't but I broke with you and I understand if you don't like me anymore". "Well I do".

Averman's pov

I smile as she say's that. "Well would you like to get back together"? "Yes".   

Jesse:

Your pov

*RING*. *RING*. I answer my phone. "Hello"? "Y/n". "Oh hey Charlie how's it going out their". "We need you out here". "Why"? "Because Jesse's distracted without you, he can't focus with out you".  "But he broke up with me". "Just come your Mom's got a ticket for you". "Okay".

Jesse's pov

We're tied all I have to do is make this goal. "COME ON JESSE YOU GOT THIS". I look up in the stand's to see Y/n. I smile. "I got this". I whispered to myself. "AND TEAM USA WIN'S".  I saw Y/n run down here and she hugged me. I picked it up and kissed here while spinning around. "Oh I'm sorry Y/n". "It's okay I missed you". "I missed you too".

Connie:

Connie's pov

I called Y/n to tell her about my exciting news. "Hello". "Y/n I got a scholarship to Eden Hall". "Connie why are you telling me this"? "What do you mean I have to tell my girlfriend". "Connie you broke up with me". "Oh right sorry". "Connie what's wrong"? "I'm sorry I broke up with you I wanted to take a break but I didn't know how to ask". "Would you like to get back together". "Yes".   

Dean:

Your pov

I heard Dean decided to come to Eden Hall but he didn't try and find me so he doesn't want to get back together. I shut my locker when all of the sudden I was pushed against my locker. "Hey cutie it's been awhile". "Oh hey Dean how are you". He lifted up my chin and kissed me. "I'm doing really good I got to kiss my girlfriend".  

Fulton:

Your pov

I run out after Fulton. "FULTON WHY ARE YOU BRAKING UP WITH ME". "Because you shouldn't be with me I'm a bash-bro you a teddy bear". "So"? "I don't wanna hurt you". I walk up to him and kiss him. "Do you love me". "Of course I do". "Then stay with me bash-bro". He smiles and kisses me.

Julie:

Julie's pov

I saw someone flirting with her I started to get jealous. "Can you please leave me alone". He put's his hand on her face. I was PISSED. I grab his hand and break his wrist. "She said leave her alone". "Ow what the hell". "She's mine". I grab he face and kiss her. "My girlfriend". 

Dwanye:

Your pov

After I found out why Dwanye broke up with me. I got a flight out Texas. 

Dwanye's pov

 I feel someone jump on my back. "Could you please get off me".  "Fine only if you want Mr. Texas". Only Y/n call's me that. "Y/N"! I pick her up and spin her around. Then I kissed her. "What are you doing her". "I wanted to see my boyfriend". I smile at her. "I missed you". 

Kenny:

You just get back together 

Luis:

Luis's pov

I ran after her after I finally catch up I grab her arm. "What Luis". "It's not what you think". "So you didn't just kiss another girl"? "She kissed me I promise". "Did she really"? It started raining and I know she always wanted kiss in the rain. So I kissed her. I pull away just enough so she could still feel my lips on her's. "You always wanted a cliche kiss in the rain I promise she kissed me I don't wanna loose you".  I feel her smile on my lips. "Okay I forgive you".