Traitor (Guy x reader)

Based on Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo, Also paper ring's is in this which is by Taylor Swift 

Y/n = your name, y/f/c = your favorite color.

Your pov

You betrayed me and I know that you'll never feel sorry, for they way I hurt. 

I hated him. "Y/n I'm sorry but you have to get over come out with me it doesn't have to be a date just a hang out". "If I say yes will you stop saying sorry"? I ask Charlie. He laughs "Yes, Yes". "Okay I will Charlie carnival tonight". "Finally".

*At the carnival*

I was wear y/f/c dress. "Wow you look beautiful". Charlie said with smile on his face.  "Thank you you don't look to bad your-self". "Thank's what do you wanna do first"? "That roller coaster". "Okay". I see Guy and Connie.

*Flash back*

You'd talk to her When we were together. "Gosh your so funny Guy". Connie said. "Why thank you Connie". "Guy about-". "So Connie me and you tonight". We're supposed to have a date tonight. I get up and walk out. I hear Charlie follow me.

*Present time*

"Come on Y/n". Now you bring her around Just to shut me down Show her off like she's a new trophy. "Okay Charlie stop pulling me".

Guy's pov

I roll my eye's at them. "I love you Connie". "I love you to Guy".

Your pov

You betrayed me And I know that you'll never feel sorry For the way I hurt. I hate that I love him.  "How about we play that game and I win you something"? "Yeah".

Guy's pov

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom". "Okay". "Hey Y/n can we talk"? She looked at me. "Yeah". I Pull her aside. "Why are you so mad at me"? "It took you two weeks, To go off and date her". "I didn't cheat". "Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor". My eye's wdien when she said that.

Your pov

*Flash back* 

Remember I brought her up, And you told me I was paranoid. "Connie". "Oh my gosh Y/n your just paranoid". "Whatever". I said as I walked out.

*Present time*

I walked away from him. "Come on Charlie let's go". I said as I grab his hand. 

Guy's pov

She walked away from me what did I do so wrong.

*A couple month's later*

"Guy I got ticket's to this concert wanna come with me". "Yeah sure".

*At the concert*

I was watching my ex's concert.

Your pov

"God, I wish that you had thought this through, Before I went and fell in love with you". Everybody was singing with me.

Guy's pov

"What is this song about"? "One her most recent ex". It was about me. Me. "It took you two weeks, To go off and date her, Guess you didn't cheat, But you're still, You're still a traitor". She said that to me awhile ago. 

Your pov

"You'd talk to her, When we were together, Loved you at your worst, But that didn't matter". I saw Guy. "Ooh-ooh-ooh, God, I wish that you had thought this through, Before I went and fell in love with you". I sang I finished this song. "Hey everybody this next song is called paper ring's and It is about my boyfriend Charlie, Baby please come out". He walked out on stage. "Hi everybody". He sit's down in the chair next to me. "Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night, (Oh!) Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright, Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life, (One, two, one two three four!)". Charlie grabbed my hand. "I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings, Uh huh, that's right". We started dancing together. "Darling, you're the one I want, and, I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this, Uh huh, that's right, Darling, you're the one I want, In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams, Oh, you're the one I want"

Guy's pov

"I'm still a traitor".

Here's this hope you like  it.

<3