Make up PT3

Y/n = Your name, y/f/c = your favorite color, y/f/f = your favorite food.

Charlie:

Your pov

*RING*. *RING*. I answered it. "Hello"? "Y/n you need to come over to Charlie's". "Why"? "He hasn't come out since your argument". "That was a week ago". "I know". "I'm on my way Adam". 

*At Charlie's house*    

*KNOCK*. *KNOCK*. "Hello Y/n it's been awhile". "Is Charlie in his room". "Yeah go ahead". I knock on his door. "I'm fine mom". "While it's a good thing I'm not your mom then"? "Y/n"? "Wanna have a talk"? "I'm sorry so so sorry". "I'm sorry too I shouldn't have said I hate you because I don't I love you". 

Charlie's pov

I smiled when she said that. "I would kiss you but haven't been talking really good care of myself". "Come on get ready and let's spend the rest of the day together".    

Adam:

Your pov

I bumped into Adam he looked skinnier then last time I saw him. "Sorry Y/n". He said as he gave me back my book's. "You need to eat". "What"? "You need sleep to". "When's the last time you ate"? Sometime last week I think same with sleeping". I grab his hand a take him to my dorm. I lay'd down and pulled him on my chest. "Sleep after you wake up will get diner". I started playing with his hair. "Sorry I really am I feel like shit". "You look it too". "Hey". "What it true and I'm sorry to I forgive you". "I forgive you too". I looked down at him after awhile and he feel asleep.    

Guy:

Your pov

"Hey Connie". "Have you talked to Guy"? "No not sense we had a argument why"? "He hasn't talked to anyone he won't even look us in the eye's, He walk's around like a lost puppy, He won't talked unless he's called on". "Do you know where he is I want to check on him". 

Guy's pov 

I was sitting a picnic table. "Hey Guy". I look up and see Y/n I couldn't help but smile at her. "Hi" I say loud enough for her to hear. She sits next to me. "I heard you look like a lost puppy". "Mhm I guess I kinda do". "Look me in the eye's". I look her in the eye's. "I missed you, And I'm sorry for not saying no I just felt like it wasn't needed because, I'm with you not her, I'm inlove with you". "Hold on repeat that". "Repeat what"? "You said you we're inlove with me". "That's because I am". I never seen her smile so big. "I'm inlove with you too I don't hate you". "I know". She playfully rolls her eye's. I grab her chin and pull her face towards me and kiss her. "I love you". I whisper on her lips.  

Goldberg:

Your pov

I wanted to still support Goldberg even tho we had a horrible argument. He couldn't focus at all you. They switched and I went to him. "Hey Goldberg". "Hey Y/n". "I'm sorry now get out their and do you best". I said as I kissed. "You got this". I saw him smile.  

Averman:

Averman's pov

I heard someone knock on my door. "Leave me alone mom". The door opened and I saw Y/n I quickly hid the pictures as quickly as I could. "What's that". "Nothing what do you want"? "To talk". "Okay". "I'm sorry Averman but you really need to stop all your dirty joke's okay". "Mhm". "I'm sorry so sorry Y/n". 

Jesse:

Your pov

"Y/n can you talk to Jesse"? "Why"? "He can't even play hockey anymore because he falling all his classes". "Really"? "Yeah".

*I find Jesse*

"Hey Jesse". "Hi Y/n". He said so sadly.  "Jesse"? "I'm sorry like so sorry tell e everything you want me to know I'll listen". "Are you okay"? "Only if you forgive and tell me you don't hate me". "I'm sorry to I don't hate you but give time to forgive you". "Yeah okay now tell me all about you"?

Connie:

Connie's pov

I planned a date for me and Y/n. 

Your pov

I opened my locker and a note fell out and said.

Dear Y/n,

            Please meet at our favorite spot on the beach

                     Love, Connie.

*At the beach*

I walk down a path of my y/f/c roes's. And candles. The was a table with my y/f/f. "You came Y/n". "Yeah we needed to talk". "I'm sorry Y/n we should hang out more". "And I'm sorry for saying I hate you because I don't". "It's okay I would of said the same thing". I smile at her she smile's back.  

Dean:

Your pov

I saw Dean in the hallway he looked like he was having a panic attack. "Dean are you okay". "Y-Yeah". "Your not". I pulled him down to sit on the ground. "Hey look at me breath". "Slower Dean come on you got this". He still couldn't do it. So then I kissed him. He finally came down. "Hey you okay"? "No I missed you so much". "You have separation anxiety". "Yeah". "So that's why you always want to be with me ". "Yeah I'm sorry I should've told you before". "I'm sorry to". "You don't have to say sorry I know you don't hate me you could never hate me". "So cocky but so right".

Fulton:

Your pov

I was almost to the door when I heard glass break. I ran to his room I opened the door. "Oh my gosh Fulton are you okay". I said as I grab his hand

Fulton's pov

She grab my hand. "I'll be back I need to grab the first aid kit". She came back with the first aid kit. "Why the hell would you do that"? "I'm sorry...". "You didn't answer my question why did you think that was a good Idea, What has gotten into you". "Why did you do that you could'a got hurt worse then you did". "I love you I can't lose you so why did you do something like that". "Y/n-". "You shouldn't have done that". "Y/N ENOUGH"! "Huh"? "Your rambling". "Sorry". "And you love me". "Yeah". "So you don't hate me"? "I don't hate you I'm sorry I said that". She finished up my hand. Then pulled me down to her and kissed me. "I love you so much".  

Julie:

Your pov

You went to visit Connie she said Julie wasn't their but she lied. You went in their room and saw Julie she was saying. "It's all my fault". She said in the mirror. "Are you okay"? She turns around to look at me. "Are you"? "Yeah i'm okay". "Good I'm sorry". "Me too". She smile's at.

Dwanye:

Dwanye's pov

I was doing work and then I felt someone jump on my back. "I'm sorry Dwanye". "Y/n"? "Yeah I'm sorry I love you". I smile. "That's the first time you told me you love". "It it isn't"? "Yeah I love you too".

Kenny:

Kenny pov

"The three bash-bro's at it again knocking people down people like bowling pin's". "Ohh Kenny just bashed number 12 on Iceland and look like he broke his arm". 

*After the game*

"You did really good Kenny". "Thank's". I said. "Kenny you wanna talk"? I turn around to see Y/n. "Yeah". "I'm sorry". "It's okay". "I'm sorry too". I picked her up and kissed her. 

Luis:

Luis's pov

I saw Y/n looking at me. I walk up to her. "Hey". She tries to walk away but I pin to the locker's. The bell ring's. "I'm sorry". "Really"? "Yeah I love you so much". "Really because weren't you just flirting with her". "Because you said you hated 'd me". "While I didn't mean it". "I thought you did I just thought I would apologize". "While thank you, I'm sorry too". I smile at her. "I love you, Now go ahead to class". She pulls me down by shirt and kisses me. "See you later or not". "What do you mean"? And she's already gone.