How they react to you saying you'll give them head if they buy you food

Y/f/f = your favorite food.

Requested by HawksxReader27

Charlie:

His eye's widen. "You know you could just ask for food I'd be glad to get you some". He said as he went to door. "What do you want"? "Um Y/f/f". "Of course I'll be back".

Adam:

He blushed so red. "You what"? "If you get me food I'll give you head". "UHh yeah, okay I'll just get you food". He went to get you food but forgot to ask what you wanted. So he called you. "Hey Doll what do you want to eat". "Um anything if fine". "Uh okay cool". 

Guy:

Like I said before he love's to see his cum drip out your mouth. So he atomically get's what you want. "Yeah what do you want"? "Y/f/f". "Good I'll be back in 5 minutes I expect to see you on your knees when your done". He told you as he held your chin for you to look at him. Then he walked out the house. 

Goldberg:

He doesn't know what to do. "W-W-WHAT"? "If you get me food I'll give you head". "Sure food".

Averman:

Really "Yeah I'll be right what do you want y/f/f or anything else"? "Y/f/f". "Okay I'll be back soon".

Jesse:

Repeat's things multiple times has no Idea what to do. "HUH"! "UH cool, cool, cool". "Cool". "What foo". "Huh". "Ah". "Cool, cool".

Connie:

She's never blushed so much in her life. "U-Uh cool yeah something to eat sound's good". 

Dean:

Laughs. He will tell you to give him head first. Then he might give you head and then give you something to eat. "Yeah give me head and I might give you some in return". He tell's you as he lift's up your chin. 

Fulton:

He tells you that he will gladly take the head and give you food. "Yeah I will gladly". He tells you as he put's you hand on your thigh. 

Julie:

She doesn't care grabs you food and doesn't except anything in return. "He yeah". "Y/f/f right"?

Dwanye:

Eye's widen. He jaw drop's was not expecting that. "Huh what did you say"? "Food equals head". "I heard you the first time I just wasn't expecting that". "Sorry". "It's okay"

Kenny:

Confused but not mad about it ask if you really would do it. "Really"? "Yeah". "Okay  I'll go get y/f/f".

Luis:

He smirks he does get you food. "Okay I'll go get it". "Anything else".