you are mad at them and they don't know what they did (preferences)

Requested by shiftergirlfriend

Y/n = your name.

So this is what happened for all of them since they all would react different way. You over heard them calling you annoying but you didn't hear everything.

Charlie:

Charlie's pov

Y/n's mad at me and I don't know what I did. "Hey Y/n looking pretty to day". "I know loser". "Why are you mad". "Because I can be". "I'm sorry". "You don't even know what you did wrong". "Your right but I'm sorry". "Mhm". She said as she shook he head. "Please tell me what I did wrong I want to fix it". "Why can't you remember". "I'm a guy I don't know anything". She giggled. "Yeah". "So I'm guessing you'll tell me now"? "You call me annoying I heard you talking Adam about it". "You didn't hear the whole thing I said I used to think you we're annoying and stupid now I think your beautiful and I love you show much now".  "Oh I'm sorry". "It's okay it was just a misunderstanding".

Adam:

Adam's pov

Me and Y/n we're sitting on the couch but she was just ignoring me she was mad at me but I don't why. I put my hand on her thigh. She slapped it off. "Leave me alone". "Then why are you even sitting next to me". "Because I want you to apologize". "For what"? "Oh my gosh you don't even know what you did". She got up but I pulled her back on y lap. "What did I do"? "It doesn't even matter anymore". "It does to me so what did I do wrong"? She got up and turned around to me. "YOU CALLED ME ANNOYING"! "I did but you didn't hear the whole thing". "Really"? "Yeah I said how I used to think you annoying and how I used to think you we're s stupid but now I think your still stupid but it's cute, Your not annoying to me any more". "So I'm stupid". "You have to use you fingers to find out 3 plus 3". "I do"

(I actually have to do that.)

Guy:

Guy's pov

Y/n was mad at every time she saw me she walked away. "Hey Y/n". She started to walk away. So I pinned to the counter. "What the hell did I do". "Why does it matter if you don't know what you did". "Come on please tell me what I did wrong". "Leave me alone Guy". "Please". She pushes me. "Wow you have some abs but that's not the point once you figure it come talk to me". "Please". "...You called me annoying". "I'm sorry". "Are you". "Yes but you didn't hear the whole thing". "I didn't". "Yeah you didn't". "Can I hear the whole thing"? "Yeah, I said I used to think Y/n was super annoying, because you we're always around but now I love you being around because I love you". She smiled at me. "I love you too". "Good now cuddle's"? "Yeah"

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

"Guy's Y/n has been ignoring me and I don't know what I did". "I do". Connie said. "WHAT, WHAT DID I DO"! "You called her annoying". "When did I do that". "She heard you say it the other day". "Oh shit I  have to go". I finally made it to her house. I knocked on the door sh e opened it. "Y/n i'm so so so so so so so so sorry you didn't hear the whole thing I said you used to be annoying to me now your awesome".

Averman:

Averman's pov

Y/n was ignoring me and I don't know why. She was mad at me. "Leave me alone Lester". "Where is Averman". "You don't deserve to be called Averman". "While can at least know what I did". She walked away. I followed her. "Stop you've been following me like a lost puppy". "Because I miss you". "I thought I was annoying". "You we're". "That's not what I heard". "That must be the only thing you heard then". "I love you knowing you being around me all the time so it's a win win so I'm sorry that you heard that but you heard the wrong thing".