you randomly crawling into their bed

Requsted by marvel._..addict

Charlie:

Finally iv'e been waiting for you. He can't sleep with our your cuddles.

Adam:

"Doll is that you"? "Yeah it's me". "It's 3 am come here you need sleep".

Guy:

"Honey come here". "How did you know it was me"? "I know you and your schedule and your right on time come here so we can cuddle".

Goldberg:

"AHH"! "Shh Goldberg". "Oh shit it just you". "I would like cuddle's". "Then come here". 

Averman:

"Who the hell is in my bed". "It's your girlfriend". "Oh hey". "Hey". "What do you want to do"? "Cuddle's"? 

Jesse:

"OWW". "Oh my gosh so sorry number nine". "Help me up". "Where are you going". "My room". "Stay with me I'm so sorry I pushed you off my bed I thought you we're an intruder". "Fine".

Connie:

"Hello Munchkin"? "Connie I'm tried and I can't sleep". "They come here".

Dean:

He went in your room before you could go to his. "Babe you need to cuddle me".

Fulton:

You wouldn't he would already be cuddling me.

Julie:

"Hello"? "It's just me". "Okay come here I want cuddles".

Dwanye:

"Pumpkin pie is that you"? "Yep the one and only". "Is their something wrong". "No I just want cuddles".

Kenny:

"Ah". "Sorry did I scare you". "You did but it's okay do you wanna cuddle"?

Luis: 

"5 more minutes". "Luis it's just me" "Yeah-Yeah five more minutes".