They have a wet dream (preferences)

Requested by GenZ_clouds

Y/n = Your name.

ALSO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE SEEN MY RECENT TIKTOK DO NOT SEND THE PERSON I TAGGED in the comment's HATE. I said this but then they said something horrible to some on so go ahead.

Also if you have seen their kink's chapter check it out because their some their kinks are in this.  

Charlie:

Charlie's pov

"Please Charlie". I had Y/n pinned under me screaming. 

Your pov

"Mhm". Charlie was moaning in his sleep and I was worried. "Charlie, Charlie wake up". I said as I shook him. "Y/n"? "Are you okay Charlie"? "Oh so it was a dream". "What was a dream"? "Us having sex". "Yeah it was a wet dream". "Well can you help me"? "With what"? "My boner". "yeah I guess".  He pin's me down up the bed. "We'll do it just like my dream okay"? "Okay".

Adam:

Adam's pov

"Adam harder"! "Anything for you Doll". "UH"! "That's right Doll enjoy this".

You pov

"Doll". "Yes Adam". "Mhm Doll". "ADAM WAKE UP"! "Y/n"? "Yeah". "It was just a dream". "What was just a dream"? "Us having as sex". "Yeah that was a wet dream". "It was". He put his hand on your thigh. "Can we have sex out at least give me head"? "Yeah". "To what"? "How about we do what was in your dream". He get's on top of you. "That sounds fun".

Guy:

Guy's pov

"Oh how I love see my cum come out your mouth". I said to Y/n as she was on her knees. "Come Y/n sallow". She did as she was told. She got up and I pinned her on the bed. "Man I love you". "I love you too". I wrapped my hand on her throat.

Your pov

"Mhm Y/n". I could feel Guy tossing and turning. I turn around to face Guy and sit up. "Guy are you okay"? He was sweating. I shook him up. "Guy are you okay"? 

Guy's pov

I woke up. It was just a dream. "Guy are you okay"? I turn to Y/n. "Yeah just a wet dream". "You had a wet dream"? "Yeah". "Well you must of you have a boner". "Yeah I do". "Do you want help"? "Can we do like me dream"? "Yes we can". "Great get on your knees". I said as I lifted up her chin. 

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

"It's cold". "Of course it is, it's ice cream". I said as dragged ice cream down her chest. "Can you at least do something warm". "Only because I love you". 

Your pov

"Uhh". "Are you okay Goldberg"? I shook him. "What"? "Goldberg are you okay, Your sweating and a little pale". "Yeah, Yeah just a dream". "I'm guessing a wet a one because you got a boner". "Yeah it was". "Would you like help"? "Yes I would".

Averman:

Averman's pov

"AVERMAN"! Y/n said. As I was fucking her in my jersey. After we finished she said. "Let me down Averman I"m still tied up". "Oh right". I said as I let her down.

Your pov

Averman was tossing and turning. "Averman is their something wrong"? He fell off the bed. "Ow". "Are you okay"? "No I had a wet dream, You we're in my jersey, Man was I enjoying that". "I can tell".

Averman's pov

I saw her looking at boner. "Where's my jersey"? "I'm wearing it right now, Why"? "I wanna recreate my dream". "Right no"? "Yes, Can we"? "Yeah". I tied her wrist to the bed post. "Good". I said as I kissed her. 

Jesse:

Jesse's pov

"MHM". Y/n moaned as I dragged the ice down her thigh. "Do you want more". "Please". "Mm beg more". "Please Jesse". "Only because you sound desperate". 

Your pov

Jesse just fell of the bed. "Oh my gosh Jesse's are you okay"? "No I just hit my head"? "You also have a boner". "I do"? "Yeah look". 

Jesse's pov

I look down to see that I in fact did have a boner. "Shit I had a wet dream". "Is that a bad thing"? "No". She smirked at me. "Wanna make it reality"? She said. "Of course I do".  

Connie:

Connie's pov

"Mmm". Y/n moaned. 

Your pov

I could feel Connie rubbing her thigh's together. "Connie". She was a light sleeper so she woke up. "Huh". "I think you had a wet dream"? "Yeah I think I did to". "Do you wanna do it"? "Yes please".

Dean:

Dean's pov

I was pounding Y/n in my jersey and had my hand slightly choking her as her wrist we tied to the bed. "MHM DEAN"! "That's right scream for me babe".

Your pov

Dean was grinding against you. "Dean". he still didn't wake up. So you shook him. "WHAT I WAS HAVING A WET DREAM"! "Sorry what"? 

Dean's pov

I look to see Y/n. "Hey babe nice jersey". "Thank's"? "You know playing out my dream would be nice". I said as I pulled up my jersey and hooked my finger in her underwear. "Why not Dean your already pulling of my underwear". "Not my fault you so fucking sexy". 

Fulton:

Fulton's pov

"Fulton please more". Y/n moaned as I kept pounding into her "Mhm".

Your pov

"Mhm". You heard Fulton moan. "Fulton are you okay"? "Fuck". "FULTON"! "Hello"? "Are you okay"? "Yeah I guess". "Are you sure"? "Not really, I had a wet dream about you and now I have a boner". "Would you like help"? "Yes, yes I would".

Julie:

Julie's pov

I stuck my finger down her throat. "Julie". 

Your pov

Julie had her thigh's rubbing together. "JULIE"? She moved to her side. "JULIE"! She finally woke up. "Y/n"? "Yeah". "It was just a wet dream". "Could I have some help"? "Yeah".

Dwanye:

Dwanye's pov

Y/n is in my jersey also my cowboy hat tied to the bed post. "Dwanye more please"? "Any thing for you". 

Your pov

"OW". "Dwanye"? "Yeah I'm okay I just fell". "Are you sure"? "Yeah".

Dwanye's pov

She looked down and saw my boner. "You sure, you sure"? "No". "Would you like help". "Well since your offering I would".

Ken:

Ken's pov

"I love you Y/n". "Ah I love you-u too". 

Your pov

I could feel Ken tossing and turning so much. "Ken you okay"? "Mm". "Ken are you OKAY"! "Huh yeah". "Are you sure your sweating"? "Yeah". "Okay but are you sure your pale". "Yes Y/n I'm sure". "Okay but are you sure"? "Y/n I had a wet dream about you and now I have a boner OKAY"! "Would you like help"? "If your up for it". "I'm up for it".

Luis:

Luis's pov

"Please Luis let me cum". "Umm no stop begging and I might let you". "Please Luis". "Mh Fine". 

Your pov

I could feel Luis's boner. "Luis". He turned the other way. "LUIS"! "AHH WHAT"! "You had a wet dream". "How do you know"?"Because I could feel it". "So you wanna help"? "No". "Yes please". "Why". "I promise I won't deny your orgasm it maybe my kink but I promise I won't"  

That was a lie