Good 4 u (Jesse x Reader)

I'm going to do Dwanye next because I haven't done him. It will be called. Hope Ur Okay (Dwanye x Reader)

Y/n = Your name.

Your pov

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily. 

He moved on. He acted like we we're nothing.

You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks.

He was with this girl. I have know idea who she is.

*Flahback*

Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world? (Ah-ah-ah-ah).

"Y/n I really want to give you the world". "You do"? "Yeah". "Gosh I love you". "I love you to Jesse". 

*Back to the present time*

I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped, Now you can be a better man for your brand new gir

I walk past him and his new girl. "She look's like a train wreck". she say's.

Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, If you ever cared to ask.

He was the only thing holding me together. especially since my family problem's. 

Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby, God, I wish that I could do that.

I really wish I could get better at doing stuff by my self. 

*Flash back to last night*

I've lost my mind, I've spent the night, Cryin' on the floor of, my bathroom, But you're so unaffected, I really don't, get it, But I guess good for you. 

I was crying so much. But he was so unfazed. I was on the bathroom floor. 

*Back to the present time*

Well, good for you, I guess you're gettin' everything you, want (ah), You bought a new car and your career's really, takin' off (ah).

He's on team USA now there doing really good now. He's gettin' everything he want's. 

It's like we never even happened, Baby, what the fuck is up with that? (Ha). 

He act's like we never we're a thing. I try to give something of his back but he just iqnores me. 

*Flash back*

Remember when you swore to God I was the only, Person who ever got you?

"I swear to god your the only person who's ever got me and I love that about you".  

*Back to the present time*

Well, screw that and screw you, You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do.

But he's an asshole and he always will be.

*Flash back*

Maybe I'm too emotional, Or maybe you never cared at all.

"Your just to emotional Y/n I just can't deal with it anymore". "Maybe you never cared at all". 

*Back to the present time*

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily.

I feel like this is bad. But I hope you like it I'm doing Dwanye next so be ready. <3 Also I hope you cried because I did and I don't want to be the only one.