You lie to them (preferences)

Requested by robertfrostt

Reason you lied to them. You have been planing a surprise birthday party for them so you had to lie to them.

Y/n = your name.

Charlie:

Charlie's pov

Y/n has been around Adam a lot lately I think she might be cheating. I trust her but I know how she is when she lie's. "Y/n are you cheating on me with my best friend". "With Adam no way bedside's if I was gonna cheat on you I would have broken up  with you". "So why have you been lying to me". "What do you mean". "You have been really close to Adam recently". "Because he's my friend". "Yeah the friend your cheating on me with". "I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU DO TRUST ME"? "RIGHT NOW NO"! "Oh my gosh wow Charlie". "Gosh Y/n do you even love me". "Of course I do". "Then why have you been lying to me"? "I haven't". "I know how you are when you lie". "I WAS TRYING TO PLAIN YOU A SURPRISE PARTY AND ADAM WAS HELPING ME"! "I'm sorry". "I am too, I'm sorry you can't trust me". "You we're lying to me so how could I trust you". "Your right but I thought you would trust me more".

Adam:

Adam's pov 

Y/n was spending so a lot of time with Charlie. Y/n just walked in threw the door. "How was your day"? "It was good, How was your's". "Horrible my girlfriend is cheating on me with my best friend". "I'm not". "Then why having you have been hanging out with so much". "Just to hang out". "Your lying". "Am not". "Are to". "Am not". "Y/n why are you lying". "I'm not". "You are". "Because I'm planing a surprise party for you and Charlie is helping".

Guy:

Guy's pov

Y/n has been hang out with the guy's on the team a lot lately. "Sweetie where have you been". "With Connie". "Your lying". "Am not". "Y/n your playing with your hair your lying, So I'm gonna ask again Where we're you". "Out with friends". "Ahh I see so what did you do". "Went to the carnival". "Your lying Y/n do you trust me"? "I do". "So why are you lying". Tears started to fill my eye's. "I'm not". "You are but if you don't trust me then why are we even together". "Because we love each other". "Well what's love with out trust". "So why don't you trust me Guy". "Because your lying". "I am not". "Well I'm not we should break up". I said as I walked out. 

*The next day*

"Your messed up Guy". "For what". "Y/n didn't tell you why she was lying". "No". "She was planing a surprise party for you". I ran to Y/n's house. "Y/n I'm sorry". "Whatever Guy". She shook her head and went to shut the door but my foot stopped it. "I'm sorry I should have trusted you but you we're lying to me". "I was trying to surprise you". "I know and I'm so sorry". "I am to I'm horrible at lying". "You are".

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

Y/n has been lying to me a lot recently. "Y/n do you hate me". "No I don't". "Then why have you been lying to me". "I haven't". "So where you yesterday"? "With the girls". "Lies". "No". "More lies" "What"? "Stop lying to me". "I'm not". "That's another lie". "Do you really wanna know that bad". "Yes". "I'm planing you a surprise party".  

Averman:

Averman's pov 

"Yeah this will be prefect". I heard as I walked in the house. "Hey guy's what are you doing". Y/n out something behind her back. "Nothing". "Great lie Y/n". "He's right". Luis said. "Luis". She told as she punched his arm. "OW". "Sorry". I grab Luis by the shirt. "Get out". "Yeah" He ran to the door. "Bye Y/n" He said as I shut the door. "What the hell was that"? "It was nothing". "Lie's what we're you talking about". "Nothing important". "Lie why are you lying to me"? "I don't have time for this". She said as she got up still hiding what she had in her hand. After 1 minute or 2 she came out. I pinned her against the door. "Do you love me"? "Of course I do". "Then why are you lying to me". "I'm not". "Your pissing me off Y/n, This is the last time I'm asking why are you lying to me". "I'm planing you a surprise party". 

Jesse:

Jesse's pov

Y/n's been texting someone a lot lately. She was smiling at her phone. "What you looking at"? "Nothing". "Let me see". She faced her phone away from me "No". "Come on". "She falls so she's laying on the couch I was now on top of her. "Y/n what are you doing". "Nothing". "Really"? "Yeah". "Lying to your boyfriend not a good look on your part". "What's your problem"? "You lying to me". I said as I took her phone. "Yeah see you then". "I read out loud. "Meeting up with my friend and not telling me are you cheating on me"? "What no". "Then what are you doing"? "Nothing". "You can't lie to me Y/n". "Fine I'm planing you a surprise party".

Connie:

Connie's pov

"Y/n why have you been lying to me". "What do you mean"? "I mean you said you we're hanging out with Charlie but you we're with Julie"."I was"? "Yeah I saw you". "While their's not point in lying now we are planing you a surprise party". "Yaa I'll act like you never told me".

Dean:

Dean's pov

Y/n was lying to me and I was pissed about it. "You know I don't like lair's Y/n so why are you lying to me"? "I'm not". "You are". "Am not. " Are too".  "No". "Fine when I said you looked pretty that was a lie". "Really". "Yeah". "Fine I'm planing a surprise party for you". "You know what I said earlier was a lie". "So you thought I pretty"? "Yeah". 

Fulton:

Fulton's pov

"Y/n stop lying to me". "I'm not". "Wow their's another lie". "Shh Fulton". "No your lying". I said as I pinned to the wall. "I hate lair's". "Fulton..". "What"? "I love you and I'm sorry for lying". "So why did you lie to me"? "It's for a surprise party for you". "Opps I ruined the surprise 

Julie:

Julie's pov

Y/n is lying to me and I don't know why. "Y/n why have you been lying to me". "Because". "Don't be a bitch". "Really Julie"? "Yeah your a liar". "I can lie to you if I want to but I'm not". "You are I can tell". "Sorry but I'm not". "You are". "Fine I'm planing you a surprise  party".

Dwanye:

Your pov

I heard Dwanye crying in his room. "Dwanye are you okay"? "No you hate me". "What no I don't". "You've been lying to me". "Dwanye I have a good reason for". "Promise". "Promise". "Can I get's cuddle's"? "Yes". 

Ken:

Ken's pov 

"Y/n did you fall out love with me"? "That's impossible". "Then why have you been lying to me"? "I have a surprise, And that's all I can say".

Luis:

Luis's pov

"Y/n you know I hate when you lie to me". I said as I lifted up her chin. "I'm not". "Then why are you bouncing you thigh"? "Uh because". "Your lying to me". I said as I pushed her leg down. "No". "So your leg isn't bouncing". "Nope". "Your too cute but why are you lying". "Because I have a surprise for you". "Ohh what is it"? "Uhh a , wait I'm not telling you".