They find out you aren't eating (preferences)

Requested by savannah..reed on tiktok please request on here, #<3

Charlie:

He freaks out thinks your gonna die in the next 1 hour. Make's you your favorite meal. Put's on your favorite movie. Fine if you only eat a bite or two. He watches you eat and when you say your full he ask if you can have one more bite if you say no that's okay. If you say yes he cheer's you on. And wait's till you can eat a hole plat of food. Once you don't he make a party to celebrate.

Adam:

He tells you that you need to eat. But you don't have to eat right now. When you go out to eat he gives you his food. Because he know it always taste better if it is off of his plate. He eat's as much as you eat so you don't feel bad or awkward. Smile at you every time you take a bite. Tells you good job, look at you your doing great.

Guy:

Tells you it's okay that your not eating, and that you at least need to eat so you don't die. Because He needs you. If you say your feeling hungry he automatically make you one of your favorite foods. Give's you what you need. If you say you want something say no more he's gonna get it for you. If you see a food on TV that you wanna try. Great what are the ingredients he's gonna make for you. You want it he's gonna find away to get for you.

Goldberg:

He stops eating. "If you won't eat I won't eat well eat together okay"? He can't eat knowing you wont eat. If you eat he will eat. If you stop he stop's. He just get's sick to his stomach knowing your not okay.

Averman:

Why? Confused. Okay where do you wanna eat. You wanna go to the movie theater and eat popcorn their. We can watch a movie you want. Even those stupid romantic films. Make sure everyone leaves you alone about eating. Let's you do the lady and the tramp scene with him.

Jesse:

He felt like shit at first he blamed him-self that he didn't notice right away. Number nine what are you craving you can have anything. Get's Guy to teach him how to cook. Burned it but you thought it was cute and still tried it.

Connie:

Felt bad because she didn't know. What you want here I know you liked my shirt here have it. Oh that candy looks go She'll buy it. Make goal like teacher do so you eat more. wait's for you to be full so she can make you feel better then you already do.

Dean:

You've never seen him so worried in his life. He try'd to cook but he started a fire. He ending up ordering your favorite food. He doesn't watch you eat because he thinks you wont eat if he does so goes in the next room and check's on you every minute so you tell just to eat with you. He does and ask if you don't want it or if you need anything. make's sure that you eat at least 5 bites of every meal.

Fulton:

He was sad why we're you eating. He thought it was his fault. Then he asked. Why we're you eating what was wrong he was worried. Let's you eat off of his plate so you don't have a whole plate of food. Or have to worry about it. He does whatever. Makes you feel better.

Julie:

She was petrified she could lose you she could lose the love of her life. She ask if your hungry tells you to eat a bite of her food every time she eat's.

Dwanye:

He tells you you need to have something even if it's just a super small bite. You got this. You wanna try this. If you throw up he hold you hair and rubs your back.  

Kenny:

It's okay I understand. Give you a bite of food every minute or 2. If you eat one bite he tells you how proud he is of you. He does what ever he can to make you happy. 

Luis:

He it's okay actually it really not but he doesn't say that you. He try's his best to give you what you need. He give's you food. Lot's of kisses.