They see some else flirting with you

Y/n = your name

Requested by D-girl27

Charlie:

Charlie's pov

I was walking to the bus stop for mine and Y/n's date. I stopped when I someone flirting with her RICK. "Can you leave me alone I have a boyfriend". "I don't see him anywhere". I was PISSED. I walk up to her and pull her behind me. "Ohh Charlie the duck is your boyfriend". "Fuck off Rick". "Wow someone feisty". "You hot Y/n you should date me". I walk up to him and punch him in the face. "OWW FUCK". I grab her hand and then the bus pulls up and I pull her on the bus with me. "He's a fucking asshole".     

Adam:

Adam's pov

Ever since I joined varsity me and Y/n haven't hung out so much. I went to see her but I saw something that pissed me off. I saw CHARLIE flirting with her. He had his hand on her waist. "What the fuck man". I grab his hand off her. "Oh hey Adam". Charlie said with a smirk on his face. "Hi Adam". "What are you doing Charlie". "Nothing oh look at the time I have to go". "Y/n what the fuck was that"? "Him flirting with me". "Yeah". "It was a dare from Julie". "Oh well why did you allow it"? "I thought it was funny". "Well it wasn't". "You were jealous". "Yeah so"?  

Guy:

Guy's pov

I saw someone flirting with Y/n. "Hey what the fuck is going on here"? I ask. "See this Guy my boyfriend". "Yeah I'm her boyfriend, So fuck off before I kick your ass". 

Your pov

You were shocked you never heard him so angry before. "Guy clam down". I see they guy walk away. "Are you okay"? "Yeah". "Good because if he hurt you I would have killed him". "How about we go cuddle and watch a movie".  

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

I saw someone flirting with Y/n. "Hey Y/n let's go". I said as I grabbed her hand and walked off with her.  

Averman:

Averman's pov

I saw someone flirting with Y/n. "Ayy dude back off". I said as I walked up to him. "Who are you"? "I'm her boyfriend". "Haha you"? He went to slap her ass and I punched him. "OWW".  

Jesse:

Jesse's pov

I was walking up to Y/n when I saw someone flirting with her. I walked up to him and pushed him "Aye cake-eater leave her alone she's mine". I grabbed her hand and walked off with her. 

Connie:

Connie's pov

I saw someone flirting with Y/n I mean Yeah I was jealous but. "Leave me alone please". "Hey Y/n come on Y/n let's go get ready". I said as  I grabbed her hand.  

Dean:

Dean's pov

"Hey man leave he the fuck alone". "Ohh and what are you gonna do". I picked him up and slammed him against the lockers. "I'll kill you". "Dean put him down". "Fine". 

Fulton's:

Fulton's pov

I walked to Y/n's locker and saw someone flirting with her. I pushed him into the locker's. "Hey buddy what you doing". "Talking to my girlfriends you"? "About to beat the guy up flirting with my girlfriend". I punch him. "Fulton come on". I punched him again and again. 

Your pov

Fulton didn't stop til his fist's we're bloody. "FULTON STOP"! "Fine".

Julie:

Julie's pov

I saw someone flirting with Y/n. "Hey Y/n their you are come on we're gonna be late for our date".

Dwanye:

Dwanye's pov

I was wattling at Y/n's locker for to get out of class since I had a free period. "So Y/n how about that date". I looked over from where the voice came from and saw a guy have his arm around her. "Can you leave me alone". She as she threw his arm off. "Aww babe". :Hey leave her alone". "And who are you"? "Her boyfriend". "She didn't tell she has one". "I did". "Come on Y/n let's go before I beat him up".

Kenny:

Kenny's pov

I was taking a walk and saw Y/n with a random guy. "Hey sweetie how are you". I ask her. "Good wanna go". We walk away "Thank you". "For what". "He was flirting with me". "Good thing I came to you right"? "Yeah".

Luis:

Luis's pov

I saw Rick flirting with Y/n "Hey asshole leave her alone". "What are you goi-" I punched him before he could finish his sentence.