Promise me (Averman x Reader)

My next imagine will be Polyamoros? Which is a Dean x Fulton x Reader.

Y/n = your name, L/n = your last name. 

Your pov

"I do". "Lester Averman do you take Y/n L/n to be you wife to have and to hold in sickness and in health". "I do". "You may kisses the bride". He kissed me. "Your now Y/n Averman". He wisphered in my ear.

*FLASH BACK*

"Hey Y/n when we get old enough will you be my girlfriend"? 5 year old Lester asked. "Yeah". "Promise me"? "I promise Lester". "Good". 

*Two years later*

"Hey Goldy". I said as I sat next to Lester. "Stop calling me that". "Y/n promise me will always mess with Goldy"? 7 year old Lester asked "Promise Lester".

*Fast forward 7 years*

"Hey Y/n". "Hey Lester". I said as I leaned against the locker. "Will you be my girlfriend"? 14 year old Lester asked. "Yes of course". "Good". He say's as he kisses you. 

*Your first date*

"I knew you would say yes". "And how did you know that Lester"? "Because when we we're 5 you promised me you would be my girlfriend when we older, And the when we we're 7 you promised that we always would tease Goldy". "I did didn't I"? "You did". You both start laughing.

*A year later*

Averman's pov

I had Julie and Connie help me set this up on the beach. Their was a path of roses and candles. And a Table of food with all her favorite's.  

Your pov

"Connie I'm scared". "Why he's your boyfriend". "Yeah but he's Lester Averman you don't know what he can do when he want's". "Your right". They took off my blind fold and walked away. I followed the path of roses and candles. I saw a table of my favorite food. I smiled. "Hey Babe I need to tell you something". "What is it". He get's on one knee. "I usually ask promise me but this one's to you this is a promise that I will always be here, And I'll always keep my promise's". "Also that will be together for ever". "So will you take this promise ring". "Yes I will".

They look like this 

"Promise me that you will propose one day Averman"

"Promise me that you will propose one day Averman". "Promise Y/n".

*5 year's later*

It was my 20th birthday. And Lester had something to tell me. He got on one knee. "Y/n 5 years ago you made me promise one day I will propose to you, So that's what I'm doing today so, Will you marry me"? "YES"! He put's on my ring. I jump on him. "I love you Y/n". "I love you too Lester Averman". "Soon to have another Averman in the family". 

*At your honey moon present time*

"I love you Mrs, Averman". "I love you too Mr, Averman". 

It's crazy how all this started with a promise me, That one promise me when we we're just 5 year old's. The one promise made me marry my soulmate.

We're now 25 and have two kid's one boy and one girl. 

Okay I loved writing this one because I love Averman. <3