You saying you hate them in a argument. (preferences) PT1

Y/n = your name, y/l/f/c = your least favorite color.

Requested by thatchickenfrompopeye's on tiktok  

Charlie:

Your pov

Me and Charlie we're arguing about me wanting to movie from my dream. "Charlie it's not fair". "No it's not fair that you're leaving me". "Charlie it's my dream, I'm not mad that you go to Eden Hall with out me".  "No Y/n". "Gosh Charlie I hate you leave".

Charlie's pov

My eye's widen at what she said. "Y/n". "GET OUT"! Tears fill up my eye's as I walk out.

Adam:

Adam's pov

"Adam your really messed up for that". "Y/n I didn't mean it". "No you only did in front of your rich friends". "Y/n I'm sorry"? "That was a question". "Well I didn't mean it". "You said it". "So". "I HATE YOU"! "You don't mean that". She doesn't say anything. I walked up to her. "You don't mean that". She slapped me and walked away.

Guy:

Guy's pov

"Do you like her"? "Why would you ask that"? "Why won't you answer"? "Because Y/n I'm with you". "Oh my gosh you do like her". "Y/n-". "I HATE YOU". She said as she slapped me I saw tears in her eye's. I try to grab her arm but she ran away.  

Goldberg:

Goldberg's pov

"Y/n I'm sorry but". "You have to cancel again the teams hanging out". "How'd you know"? "Because you always do it". "I do not". "Yes you do". "No I don't Y/n just get over it". "Whatever". "Don't be like that". "Like what". "That". "You know I hate you". "No you don't". "I do get out". "Fine". I say as I walk out of her house.

Averman:

Averman's pov

"Averman you really need to stop making joke's like that". "Why their so funny". I say into her shoulder. "Averman stop". "Why". I say in a pout facing her now. "Shut up". "No". "Yes"."No". "For real Averman". "Your no fun". "Sop making a joke of everything". "I'm not". "Averman stop". "You". "Averman I hate you". "Ohh sorry". I walk out of her house. 

Jesse:

Jesse's pov

"Y/n I don't understand why your so mad". "Of course you never listen always on about hockey". "It's my dream". "I know but you don't need to always talk about and maybe listen to my once an a while". "I do". "Oh you do, Then what's y favorite color". "It's y/l/f/c". "That's my least favorite color". "Shit". I whisper under my breath. "I fucking hate you Jesse". She look's at me, then walks out my house.    

Connie:

Connie's pov

"Connie we never hang out anymore". "What do you mean we hang out all the time". "When was the last time we hung out"? "Last week". "No we didn't". "Yes we did". "What did we do then". "I can't remember". "I fucking hate you Connie bye". She said as she walked out my house 

Dean:

Dean's pov

"Y/n I'm not over baring I just want to keep you safe". "Yeah exactly you make me go everywhere with you". "So"? 
I need space Dean". "I'm giving you space right now". Your 3 feet away".  "See space". "Gosh I hate you Dean". "Fine then". I said as I walked away. 

Fulton:

Fulton's pov

"I fucking hate you". She tells me she walks up to me. "What was that". "I fucking hate you". She told me with tears in my eye's starting to form. She walks away from me.

(I couldn't think of what you guy's would argue about)

Julie:

Julie's pov

"Y/n no need to be so jealous". "Why you literally let everyone flirt with you". "So I'm with you". "Are you really because it doesn't seem like it". "What do you mean"? "People don't even think we're together they think we're friends". "Ok-". "Don't eve finish that sentence". "Y/n". "No I hate you".   

Dwanye:

Dwayne's pov

"I HATE YOU"! She say's as she walks away from me. It hurt it really did. 

(I couldn't think of what you guy's would argue about)

Kenny:

Kenny's pov

"Kenny do you wanna go out on a date tonight"? "No I'm hand out with Fulton and Dean". "Again"? "Yeah maybe tomorrow or next week". "That what you said lat week". "I'm sorry what was that"? "Nothing not like your listening anyways". "I'm sorry Y/n just wanna hang out with my friends". "But never your girlfriend". "I don't wanna argue". She comes up to my face. "I hate you". she told me she she pushed. "Go hang out with the goodbye". She looks at me as she points to the door. 

Luis:

Luis's pov

"Y/n I don't see the problem". "Of course you don't because your the one doing it". "Doing what"? "Flirting with other girls". "What no". "Oh so you don't want a real women". "What are you talking about"? "Nothing, Nothing at all, I hate you". She tells me as she grabs her stuff and walking out my room.