Chapter 32 - Bath Time

Ally woke up the next morning to a bright day

Ally woke up the next morning to a bright day. She stretched and rolled over on her back. She was surprised to find David still sleeping soundly beside her.

She rolled onto her side, facing him. The last time she watched him sleep, he looked troubled and the creases on his face were apparent. But now, he looked calm, relaxed, younger even. She took her time studying his handsome, chiseled face. From his forehead, to his thick eyebrows and eyelashes, the shape of his nose, the dimple in his chin, and his sculpted lips.

Ally's eyes lingered on his lips, remembering all the places they have visited on her body. She felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought.

David's eyelids moved and slowly, his eyes opened. Blue, with a speck of brown, just as she had remembered.

He frowned. "Were you watching me sleep?"

"No," she lied, stifling a smile.

His lips slowly formed a sleepy smile. "Good morning, beautiful."

She rolled over to him and gave him a morning kiss. "Good morning," she answered.

He rolled over to his other side and sat up by the side of the bed. He got up and told her, "I'll be right back."

She saw that he was naked, and quickly averted her gaze, but not before she saw the grin on his face.

He disappeared into the bathroom and she heard the sound of water gushing. Moments later he came back. He swooped down and carried Ally up in his arms unexpectedly. She gasped in surprise. He carried her into the bathroom and set her down next to the tub. It was already filling up with hot water and scented with lavender oil.

David grabbed the hem of her nightgown, and with one pull, he took it over her head, leaving her completely naked. Before she could cover herself, he pulled her body towards his and kissed her passionately. His hands moved down her back and squeezed her round behind. When he pulled away, she was breathless.

He stepped into the tub and helped her get in. He sat down first and then she sat on top of him. She leaned back until her back met his front. David held her hand, lacing their fingers together.

"What time did you come in last night?" Ally asked him.

"Half past four," he replied.

She frowned. She thought she had a dream that actually felt quite real. "We had sex. That wasn't a dream, was it?"

David chuckled softly and kissed her neck. "No," he said softly.

Ally sighed and leaned her head back on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. But then another thought entered her mind. The question that she wanted to ask him.

"David?"

"Hm?"

"Have you been with a lot of women?"

There was a pause. She knew he was not expecting that question. After a few moments, he answered. "Yes."

She felt her heart drop. Just as she had expected. A man like him can easily find any women of his choosing to warm his bed. She also expected they were all more experienced than her to keep him satisfied. She suddenly felt small and worthless.

He must have noticed her change of mood. "Ally?"

She sat up and leaned forward. It was upsetting to think about him and all the other women.

He ran his hand down her back. "Hey, look at me."

She ignored him.

He leaned forward and held her shoulders. "Please turn around," he begged softly.

She sighed and did as he asked, repositioning herself to face him. But she kept her gaze down.

David held her arms and asked, "What's wrong?"

She kept quiet. She didn't really know how to express what she was feeling.

"I'm not having sex with anyone else, if that's what you're upset about."

He was guessing. Maybe she should just tell him. She gazed up at him. His face was serious, no trace of humour.

She swallowed hard and licked her lips. "I've, um, I have only been with four men before you. All my relationships have been, um, dull. The sex was, um, conventional," she started to explain. 

His eyebrows furrowed as she spoke, not knowing where she was going with this. 

She sighed deeply and said, "I'm worried that I'm not able to satisfy you." She looked at him squarely in the face and waited for him to respond with a solemn expression on her face.

His face broke into a huge grin and now it was her turn to frown. He finds this amusing?

David pulled her towards him, causing ripples over the water surface. He held her as close as he could, with their faces inches apart. "Ally," he said seriously, "I want you to hear me, every word."

"I would run to the end of the world and back for you. I would crash and burn for you. I would cross the gates of Heaven and Hell for you. I have never felt this way about anyone in my life. I've said it before; my heart belongs to you."

"As for the sex," he said and started grinning again, flashing his perfect teeth, "I just can't get enough of you. Your body is like a drug and I'm addicted. I'm enslaved to you. If I can't have you, I'll go crazy."

"So," he exhaled, "Do you understand?"

She lowered her gaze as her brain computes all that he has said. He cared about her, that much she knew. And he wanted more sex. She thought that was a good sign.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and squeezed closer to him. "Say the thing about Heaven and Hell again."

He chuckled and kissed her. "How about I show you instead?"

He got up and pulled Ally with him. He led her out of the bathroom to the bed. He held her face and kissed her.

"We're dripping water everywhere," Ally said.

David just grinned. He turned her around and bent her down over the bed, arms propped. He held her hips and positioned himself behind her. He thrusted his whole length into her and she gasped audibly. Then he just continued pounding her, over and over again.

Ally lost her footing from the force and she fell flat on her belly. David pulled her back up on all four, and knelt down behind her. Within seconds, he was back inside and pounding her again. She felt herself building higher until finally, she cried out as she climax. Her arms felt weak and she let herself collapsed on the bed.

David grabbed her waist with one hand, keeping her back high, still pounding her hard. With his other hand, he grabbed her shoulder to keep her still and allowed him to push himself deeper. He kept going until finally, with one hard thrust, he grunted loudly and Ally felt the telltale signs that he had come. He collapsed heavily on top of her. Then he rolled onto his back beside her, his eyes shut and his breathing ragged.

Ally rested her head on her arms, tilting sideways to look at him. "Was that Heaven or Hell?" she asked.

He opened his eyes and turned his head towards her. He grinned and replied, "I'm pretty sure that was both."

*********************************************************************

Continue in Chapter 33

*********************************************************************