Chapter 24 - Acceptance

Ally dreamily returned to her room

Ally dreamily returned to her room. She could barely feel the ground underneath her feet. She felt like she was floating.

Just a few moments ago, she was in David's bed, making out with him. He had reluctantly pulled away a couple of times, telling her he had to go handle his business. She had nodded her head but then he pulled her back into his strong, muscled arms and kept on kissing her. He finally succeeded to pull himself away on the third attempt, by forcefully turning away from her and begging her to leave his room. She thought it was hilarious. She quietly chuckled to herself as she rolled out of his bed and exited through the door.

When she reached her room, she undressed herself and took a shower. After the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and stood in front of the fogged up mirror. She wiped away the condensation with her hand and stared at her reflection.

Her lips were swollen. She reached up and touched them. Then she smiled to herself. 

David was an amazing kisser. And she couldn't wait to kiss him again.

*****

The weeks went by like a dream. 

David was gone most days, but the moment he was home, he would immediately look for Ally. He would pull her into random rooms or dark corners and they would make out. They would stop only after they were out of breath.

Their attractions to each other was imminent, like the opposite ends of a magnet. The moment they were together, it seemed impossible to keep their hands and lips off each other.

Whenever David was around, they would have their meals together. Instead of sitting so far apart, David had asked the maids to set the table to his right. They would eat and talk about their day. David has a really charming smile. Ally didn't noticed it before. And when he laughed, his whole body rocked.

And at night, if David was around, Ally would sleep in his bed with him. They would usually fall asleep after a heavy make out session. 

They were enjoying getting to know each other's bodies, but Ally still had some reservations about going all the way. She admitted that she has really strong feelings for him and she could tell how much he was attracted to her by the way he held her, the way his lips touched her skin, the way his body responded to her and how she responded back. She had never felt such strong chemistry with anyone else before.

Above all else, she was grateful about how patient he has been with her.

*****

Ally had spent the day with Enrique. Betty was sweet enough to let them raid her kitchen and made chocolate chip cookies.

When she returned to her room later that afternoon, there was a new red dress laid out on her bed. A note was taped to the dress, 'Dinner 8pm'.

*********************************************************************

Continue in Chapter 25

*********************************************************************