Chapter 51 - Last Night

David laid in bed with his arms behind his head

David laid in bed with his arms behind his head. This was their last night in Vancouver. Tomorrow, they would be flying back to Mexico. He was feeling giddy for some reason.

"How are you not wearing a shirt? It's so cold," Ally commented, as she climbed into bed beside him.

He turned towards her and pulled her into his embrace. He kissed the back of her hair. "I have you to keep me warm," he said to her. He pulled aside her hair and kissed the back of her ear. She chuckled softly.

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow."

David paused. He couldn't see her face so he couldn't sense her meaning. "Are you alright with that?" he asked gently.

Ally wriggled in his arms and turned herself around to face him. She touched his face and smiled sweetly. "I can't wait to go home with you."

David swallowed a hard lump in his throat. Home. They were going home.

Out of respect for her parents, David has been holding himself back, keeping his lust in check, while they were staying in their house. But he couldn't hold it in anymore. He was bursting with the love he felt for her. And he had to show her.

David kissed her lips hard and rolled her over onto her back. He ran his hands over her body and pulled her nightdress up from the hem.

"My parents might hear us," Ally said to him breathlessly.

He kissed her and whispered against her lips. "Then don't make any sound."

He pulled her dress up all the way over her head and tossed it on the floor. He was extremely pleased that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. He pulled down his pyjamas bottom and kicked it aside.

He spread her legs wide and slowly, sinked into her. He covered her mouth with his hand to stifle her moans. He started to build up pace. The harder he thrusted into her, the louder she moaned. He inserted his fingers into her mouth and she sucked them hard. He pulled her leg up by the back of her knee, opening her pelvic wider and allowing him to go in deeper. It didn't take long for Ally to reach her climax. She threw her head back and arched her body as she surrendered herself to the orgasmic explosion within. David held himself for a few more seconds, before releasing and giving himself in to his orgasm, grunting into her chest.

After the waves had subsided, David raised his head to look at her face. She was smiling at him, looking exhausted. He always loved how she looked after sex. "I love you," he said to her.

"And I love you."

He leaned down and kissed her.

*********************************************************************

Continue in Chapter 52

*********************************************************************