Chapter 23 - Good Dream

David was laying on his side, with his head propped up on his hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

David was laying on his side, with his head propped up on his hand. He was watching Ally as she slept. She was curled on her side, looking small and vulnerable. He would do anything to keep her safe. He couldn't believe his luck.

He recalled what happened the night before. He was restless when he came back. Knowing he won't be able to sleep, he sat in front of the fireplace, contemplating whether he should drink or not. He decided against drinking. He had too much to drink a few nights in the last two weeks and lost a few hours of memory. Some memories came back to him in flashes, like the interaction with Ally right in this room. But he wasn't sure if those were memories or his imagination.

Then Ally appeared, so unexpectedly, that made him certain that night did happen. She touched him, sending electrical currents running up and down his body. And they kissed. The moment his lips touch hers, he felt an explosion within him, radiating heat everywhere. She made him forget everything else. The rest of the world disappeared in that moment. He felt like he was floating in space.

The whole thing felt surreal that last night, he was afraid to go to sleep. What if he woke up, and everything turned out to be a really good dream?

But there she was, sleeping peacefully beside him when he opened his eyes.

He reached out and gently pushed away a stray hair from her cheek.

She stirred and exhaling softly, she opened her eyes. "Is it morning?"

He nodded and leaned down to kiss her soft, warm lips. "But it's early, go back to sleep," he whispered against her mouth.

Ally shut her eyes and nodded slowly. Then she rubbed her nose against his. He inhaled deeply and took her lips again, harder this time, pulling and tugging at her bottom lip with his teeth. He rolled over on top of her. Ally giggled and opened her eyes again. His heart jumped at the sound of her laughter and her smile took his breath away.

Her smile suddenly disappeared and she blushed. Her eyes darted from his bare chest to his face. She seemed surprised to see him topless.

He grinned. Has she never seen a man's body before? "I sleep topless, get used to it." He leaned down and kissed her mouth again.

He rolled over onto his back, pulling her with him, so she ended up on top of him. He held her hands and placed them on his chest, palms down. "Touch me," he whispered against her lips.

Ally blinked a few times, looking unsure, but she pushed herself up so that she was sitting astride him. David put his hands behind his head and smiled at her. Then oh-so-slowly, she moved her hands down his chest and over his nipples. Her touch was feather-light and it resonated through his body to his crotch. His chest hairs were standing on ends. He leaned back and shut his eyes. He exhaled slowly.

Her fingers moved lower, to his stomach. She traced every line on his abs with the tips of her fingers. David opened his eyes again and gazed at her. This feels more like a dream than real life. She seemed mesmerised by the movements of his muscles. She dipped her pinky into his belly button and smiled shyly.

David couldn't take it any longer. He groaned as he pushed himself up and grabbed her by her shoulders, then pushed her down on the bed. She let out a surprised gasped. He kissed her hungrily, his hands in her hair. He wanted to take in every last bit of her.

Then there was a loud knock on the bedroom door.

David groaned against her lips. What now? He released her and listened. The door opened. It was Angel.

He glanced down at Ally. She was panting, her hair was messy, her cheeks and lips rosy. She looked absolutely ravishing.

"Wait here," he said hoarsely.

He climbed off the bed and went to meet Angel by the door.

Angel eyed him suspiciously. Then he seemed to figured out what happened. He grinned at David.

David smirked and shook his head. Then he asked Angel, "Is it important?"

Angel turned serious and nodded his head. "Wouldn't bother you if it wasn't."

David crossed his arms and exhaled. "Where?"

"Cancun."

David exhaled again. He had hoped to spend the day with Ally, but now he had business to attend to.

"Give me half an hour," he said to Angel. Angel nodded and left the room.

David turned around and went back to his bed. He found Ally sitting at the foot of the bed, adjusting her clothes. She looked up at him and smiled.

David's heart skipped a beat. My God. She's a Goddess.

He went to her, leaned down and took her lips. She raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck. He slowly pushed her back down onto the bed.

*********************************************************************

Continue in Chapter 24

*********************************************************************

Senoritaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें