Chapter 11 - Difficult Goddess

The next morning, David waited in the dining room

The next morning, David waited in the dining room. He was curious whether his method would actually work on the stubborn Senorita Ally. Her outburst while defending Enrique exposed her weak side to him. She would protect the boy at any length.

She thought he was going to smack the boy but he had one rule; never hurt children. Enrique was like a son to him and he meant well. When David asked him why he was sneaking food for Ally, Enrique said he didn't want her to go hungry, so he tried to help. David could see that Ally has gotten attached to Enrique.

David admitted to himself that in the beginning, when Angel told him about the incident at the alley, his first reaction was to terminate all witnesses, but during their first encounter in the boardroom, he felt something the moment he laid his eyes on her. There she stood, in the doorway, a Goddess in a red dress, and he felt his heart jumped. It took everything he had to stop himself from running the length of the room just to get close to her. The closer he got, the faster his heart race. He tried to hide what he was feeling by masking his expression. He was really good at that, doing what he does.

He remembered every detail from that first encounter. Her long dark hair was in disarray, but all he can think about was to run his fingers through them. Her beautiful doe eyes were like green gems. When she looked at him, he stopped breathing. Her olive skin was flawless up close, and although she has a round face, her jaw-line was somewhat chiseled, making her face almost oval. But the thing that he couldn't stop thinking about were her lips. While she was telling him about the night of the incident, he noticed how her bottom lip quivered. When she bit her lips, he wished he was the one biting them. He kept imagining running his thumb against them, and couldn't help but wonder how they tasted.

Then last night happened. David threw his head back and groaned. He can still see them in his mind. The shape of her perfectly round ass, her perky full breasts, and her nipples pushing against the front of her gown. He was getting hard remembering them. He also remembered her embarrassment when she realised he was looking at her. She turned away from him. He found her innocence to be endearing. People say that the innocent ones are usually wild in bed. He wondered if she was like that. He started to imagine undressing her...

David heard heavy footsteps in the hall and not long after, Angel came in the room with Ally in tow. As usual, she was wearing her hair down. She had on a pair of light blue capris and a loose fitting black embroidered long-sleeved blouse. She looked amazing. David was pleased the maid managed to get her a new wardrobe, as he had asked. He remembered the poor fitting clothes she was wearing the other day. The clothes were ugly, but she looked stunning as always, even without makeup.

Angel pulled the chair out for Ally and she sat down. Angel looked at David, David nodded and Angel left.

David turned his attention back to Ally. He sees her looking down at her plate. He had asked the kitchen staff to prepare the whole spread. In front of her, she had a plate of pancakes with crispy bacons, a plate of scrambled eggs with toasts, a mixed fruit bowl, and a basket of blueberry muffins. But the way she was looking at them now, it was as if she had rocks served to her.

"Well?" David prompted, and Ally looked up. David smirked. Those full lips were set in a stubborn line. He straightened up in his chair. "If you eat, he eats," David reminded her.

Ally looked back down and let out a long sigh. She picked up a fork and stabbed a cut of strawberry forcefully. She lifted up her fork for David to see. Then she opened her mouth and popped the strawberry in. Then she started chewing slowly while glaring at him.

David tried to hide his grin. She has no idea how sexy she looked.

He tried not to stare at her too much, so he flipped open his iPad and started reading the news while he ate his breakfast. After a few minutes, he looked up and noticed Ally just staring at the food. What's going through her mind? 

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She sighed. He wished she would stop doing that. "I can't finish all this."

He tilted his head to the side. Did she think I expected her to finish everything? The food laid out for her can fill up three adult men. "Eat as much as you can."

She glared at him and slowly lifted up her fork again. She was going to take her time with this. Go ahead, take your time, David thought. He turned back to his iPad. He finished his breakfast and was sipping his coffee slowly. He didn't want to finish too fast. He wanted to be there with her.

She cleared her throat and he looked up at her. "I'm done," she announced, "Can I leave?"

He wanted her to stay, but he didn't want her to know that. So he nodded.

She pushed her chair back and got up to leave. Angel appeared behind her. When she had her back turned, David signalled for Angel to stay. Angel made sure she was out of ear shot before turning his attention to David.

"Leave her door unlocked. Don't let her leave the compound."

Angel nodded once and left the room.

David set his iPad down and exhaled. He wondered if he'll ever win her heart. She probably thought so low of him right now. That thought made him uneasy.

*********************************************************************

Continue in Chapter 12

*********************************************************************