"That's cute. But when was this? Where was I?" June asked, pulling her knees to her chest as she looked at Sarah.

"You were...asleep. It was when we left the island. We waited till you fell asleep." Sarah said, June now realizing how she had missed it. They all shared a small laugh, June wishing that JJ would make a grand romantic gesture like that. Not that she would say yes or anything, but it would be cute.

"Am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?"  Sarah asked, June nodding her head as she awaited an answer from Kie.

"Maybe."

"That's not a no." Sarah said, shaking her head as she looked back down at the watermelon.

"It's not a no." Kie confirmed, June and Sarah sharing a look.

"Girl." Sarah said, all three of them giggling at her reaction. June stood from her spot,  making her way to stand in front of the other two girls.

"Looks like we're all boo'd up huh?  Now we can talk shit about our boyfriends to each other." June said, pointing towards Sarah. "Or our husbands." She then pointed at Kie, a grin on her lips. "Or our maybe boyfriends."

"I don't know. It's not- nothings official. I think I like him but at the same time... I mean— it's Pope." Kie said, pushing some more watermelon into her mouth.

"And what's wrong with that? Kie, Pope is hot."

"June!" Sarah laughed out, Kie shaking her head as the girl continued to talk.

"What? Someone had to say it. We're all sleeping on that guy okay? I'm saying that if I wasn't in love with JJ, I'd definitely crush on Pope first. No offense Sarah." June said, pointing at Sarah and then looking back to Kie.

"God...you and JJ are so alike now it's scary."  Kie said, pushing herself up from the ground and walking towards the small collection of watermelons behind them. Sarah nodded at that, going to grab her own watermelon. June let out a sigh, dropping her hands on her hips and shaking her head as she looked down at the ground.

"Everybody wants the truth but not everyone can handle it." She muttered, walking towards the patch of watermelons and grabbing one. The other two girls were already walking away back towards the boat, June falling behind a bit. They spoke about anything they could think of that didn't have to do with the boys, June catching up after a few minutes and joining in the conversation. Finally they got to the boat, JJ smiling as he saw June come into view.

"Hi." Sarah said, a smile lighting up her lips as she looked at the boys in the boat.

"Hey." John B answered.

"What are you talking about?" Sarah asked, looking between them.

"Uh...fishing." John B answered, June completely unconvinced.

"Dropping lures. That's that. You need help?" JJ asked, coming to the side of the boat and helping the girls inside. He helped June in last, smiling at her as she grinned at him.

"Aw you got a watermelon for me?" JJ said, looking down at the melon in her arms. Her smile immediately dropped, her face contorting into one of disgust as she looked at him.

"Fuck no. I don't hunt and gather for you JJ. I'm a feminist. This is mine, stupid. Not everything I do is for you men. I do shit for myself."  June said, putting the watermelon on the floor. She moved to the  edge of the boat, looking at JJ with furrowed brows as she pointed towards the water. "Now hold my legs while I wash my hands off." She instructed him, JJs face turning red as everyone held back a laugh. June leaned over the side, JJ grabbing her by the thighs and holding her as she pushed her hands into the water, washing them the best she could.

Pope and JJ shared a look, JJs bright red face making Pope finally snicker. He nodded at him, reminding him of what he had said earlier.  He pulled June back in as she slapped his hands, off of her thighs, pushing away and grabbing her watermelon again. John B stalked over to the boy, wrapping his arms around his shoulder and sighing.

"I told you about the attitude dude." John B said, clapping the  boy on the shoulder and laughing.  June used a knife to cut her watermelon open, waving JJ over so he could sit beside her.

"You hungry?" She asked, a wide grin on her lips as he looked at her in confusion. She pulled a piece out, shoving it into his mouth and then pressing a kiss to his lips. "I'm just bullshitting you J. Lighten up." June said, pushing a piece of watermelon into her own mouth. He looked at her in confusion and awe but didn't say anything , not wanting to ask her  about it and become more confused. She was acting different then she ever had before.

June reached forwards, running her fingers through JJs hair and then retracting her hand.

"Your hairs longer."  She stated, pulling another piece of watermelon out and putting it in his mouth. He accepted it, raising his eyebrows as he looked at the melon.

"You like it? I could cut it if-"

"Oh I like it a lot. Easier to do this." June pulled at a strand, JJ yelping as she did so, the girl bursting into laughter. He reached out, pulling a strand of her hair, June continuing to laugh as she feigned hurt.

"Okay you two...we're all here. Stop."