Chapter 109: Her Room Part 1

Start from the beginning

Demi’s Pov:

I’ve been busy is that really all she has to say that she has been busy so I say “you’ve been busy?” she says “yeah I um had some stuff going on” I scoff “really Alex are you being serious right now you have been so busy these part 3 years that you couldn’t even call once just to at least tell me that you are alive?” she says “Demi calm down what was I supposed to do keep contact with you after you cheated on me?” I nod my head even though I knew that she couldn’t see and I say “no of course I didn’t expect that but at least one phone to know that you are still alive that you still exist that you are ok Alex that is all that I wanted” she says “well I am not going to apologize for it because I don’t think I actually have to since you were the one that cheated on me” I say “can you please stop saying just stop ok” she says “why should I? Did you tell Scarlett to stop the first time you guys slept together?” I stay quiet and she continues “did you tell her to stop the second time or the third or for the rest of the month? No I don’t think so, so why should I stop?” tears are streaming down my face and I say “I am sorry Alex I didn’t mean to cheat on you” she laughs and says “really and when did you realize that you didn’t mean to cheat on me the day that I caught you both in bed?” I stay quiet once again and say “why did you call hu? Why are you calling me after 3 years?” she says “I am calling you because I just found out that you and Sam are together” right away Noah comes up to my head, he actually told Alex I cannot believe he would do that I mean Alex is Noah’s cousin but I just thought that Noah and I had trust in each other but I guess I was wrong.

So I say “wow your noisy cousin actually told you?” she says “leave Noah out of this” “why should I leave him out of it if he was the one that told you he was clearly snitching on me which I don’t understand why if you and I aren’t even together anymore and why are you even calling me if you don’t love me anymore” she stays silent, oh my god she still loves me is this the real reason why she is calling me because she is jealous that I am with her step-brother? What other reason could she be calling me for? But then she says “trust me I don’t love you anymore” I chuckle and say “really then why did you stay quiet you clearly are still in love with me and you are jealous…” but then she cuts me off and says “trust me when I say that I don’t love you anymore I stopped loving you the day that I caught you cheating on me with Scarlett” I nod my head not believing a single word and say “I still don’t believe you” but then she says “Demi I don’t love you anymore I am married ok an my wife and I are expecting out first child is that what you wanted to hear?” I freeze Alex is married and her wife is expecting their first child? She really doesn’t love me anymore I immediately get angry and heartbroken and I feel the tears falling down even more and I say “so what you were just calling me to tell me that you are married and that your wife is expecting your first child are you trying to kill me or something Alex? Because you have been killing me little by little for the past 3 years, what’s worse is that even though I cheated on you in the end you are the bad because you just left without even giving me a chance to explain myself you just made it all about you and left me and you know what I am glad you I am glad that you called me to tell me that you are married because now I feel like I can breathe again I am finally free from you Alex so you know what fuck you and I hope you live a happy life and don’t you dare ever come back and try talking to me I am done with your bullshit” and I click, I am done with Alex I am done with her bull shit.

Noah’s Pov:

Demi says “so what you were just calling me to tell me that you are married and that your wife is expecting your first child are you trying to kill me or something Alex? Because you have been killing me little by little for the past 3 years, what’s worse is that even though I cheated on you in the end you are the bad because you just left without even giving me a chance to explain myself you just made it all about you and left me and you know what I am glad you I am glad that you called me to tell me that you are married because now I feel like I can breathe again I am finally free from you Alex so you know what fuck you and I hope you live a happy life and don’t you dare ever come back and try talking to me I am done with your bullshit” and then she clicks Goodbye Demi, I knew that this was going to happen this was the only way that both Demi and I could move on I know that I hurt her and that I am now the bad guy but at least like she said she is free from me and so am I or at least not yet I am, she is most likely going to fire me because I Noah supposedly told Alex about her and Sam being together I knew that she trusted me with something like that and so I broke her trust and now she is going to fire me which is a good thing because I won’t have to see her anymore well at least not for 3 months because we still have the wedding so I will most likely see her there, but this is the only way that both Demi and I will be able to move on it’s the only way and it’s the best way our relationship is just going to be toxic if I were to ever come back as Alex we would just be fighting and who knows how it could all end so it’s better to just end it with her hating me as Alex and Noah.

After a couple of hours I finally go downstairs and I see Demi crying on the couch, it pains me in my heart to see her like that because I know that I caused it but I know that it was for the best and that she will be able to move on from it, I don’t see Sam or anyone else so I knew that it was just us two and I knew that I was about to get fired and yelled at so might as well get that over with, so I walk over to the couch and say “Demi are you ok?” she looks at me and wipes her eyes and says “no I am not ok” I try rubbing her back but she just pushes my hand away and I say “what’s wrong?” she nods her head and looks at me and says “Alex called me” I pretend to be shocked and say “Alex as in my cousin Alex?” she looks at me with a really face and says “No Noah Alex as in Alexander the Great, of course Alex your cousin” I say “oh and um what did she want?” she says “she called me to tell me that she was married and that her wife was expecting her first child, basically to laugh at me and that I am living a shitty life and she is having the time of her life” I say “Demi I’m really sorry” she nods her head and says “I don’t believe you are sorry at all” I say “what why would you say that?” “because Noah I know that you told her about Sam and I” I stay quiet and looks down and she says “why did you tell her Noah? I trusted you” I say “she’s my cousin Demi” she says “I don’t give a fuck if she is your cousin I thought we were friends and that I could trust you with something like this” I gulp and she says “but clearly I can’t trust you and honestly I don’t think I could trust you with anything else” I say “Demi I’m sorry” she nods her head and says “you are fired Noah” I look at her and say “what?” she says “you heard me Noah you are fired you broke my trust and I can’t have you as my bodyguard so you are fired affective immediately” I nod my head understanding and I say “I understand”.

At this point we were both standing up and she says “just one question” I look at her and nod for her to continue and she says “are you in love with me?” what? Whoa I clearly was not expecting this at all should I say yes or should I lie? So I say “no I’m not in love with you” I knew that I didn’t sound convincing at all she laughs and nods her head and says “wow so you lie to me not once but twice” I say “that’s not a lie I could never fall in love with someone that cheated on my own cousin” *smack whoa she just slapped me but what was I expecting I knew she was going to slap me and says “don’t you dare bring Alex into this” I nod my head and say “what so you expect me to tell you yes Demetria I am in love with you? where you expecting me to leave Isabella and come to you?” she says “no I did not expect for you to leave Isabella I wanted you to tell me that you are in love with me and not her that you feel the same way that I feel” at this point we were really close our lips nearly touching where is this going, and then I don’t know what happened but out lips touch and next thing you know we are making out, our lips are moving, her arms around my neck and my arms are pushing not away but pushing her against the wall, every single firework that you could think of was exploding in our mouths all the feelings and sparks came back like a race car trying to win first place, and next thing you know I realized that we were heading upstairs to her room……

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Whoa……

What do you guys think?

Speechless?

Hey guys so here is chapter 109 I know it’s a little intense and a bit shorter but don’t worry it will be continued and you guys will see what happens in the next chapter! =) please vote/comment below and let me know what you guys think or what you guys think is going to happen next! =)

P.S- Next Update will Saturday! =)