"The golds gotta be in there."
June whispered, her hand pressing fully against the door now. John B smiled, his hands attaching to the handle. He pulled it slowly, trying to get the door open but failing miserably. He pulled it over and over again, his teeth gritting as he realized it was locked.

"Goddamn it!" He screamed, punching the safe. June launched forwards, grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

"Hey! Calm down! We're gonna figure it out okay?! Sarah is his daughter. She's gotta know some kind of combination. Where-where is Sarah?" June tried to calm him down, her hands dropping from his arms as he looked back at the safe.

"Sarah is at the hotel. You're right. Shit! Of course there's a combination." John B said, lifting his hands to his head and pulling at his hair,

"The hotel? What?" June asked, confusion clouding her features as she looked at him.

"Yeah we-we we're crashing on the roof of a hotel. We stole the- hey! I told the Pogues we were alive. They know we made it." John B informed her, knowing that that was something she would want to know. She immediately thought of JJ, wondering if he was happy that she was alive.

"Did JJ say anything about me?" June asked, biting her lip as she thought of the blonde. John B shook his head though, feeling a pant of regret at how he had scared the other Pogues earlier.

"I'm sure he's just freaking out and happy that you're alive. I told them to clear our names so we can come home." He said, making June nod. Yeah, she did want to go home.

"How long do you think till Ward gets here? You know he won't leave the gold sitting for too long without doing something with it." June asked, running a hand over her face as she thought of  facing Ward. Another thought occurred to her, a chill running down her spine as she thought of the possibility of seeing Rafe again. No, not the possibility, she was almost 100% sure she would.

"I don't know. A day or so... and he'll probably have Rafe with him." June got another chill once again, remembering the night that Rafe had appeared at her house at 3 am. She remembered the way he had held her in place on the tarmac, his arm around her throat and he remembered the look in his eyes, the one that told her what he had done.  She was more afraid of Rafe than Ward.  "We need to head back. I don't want Sarah by herself for too long."

"Yeah yeah. That's fine. Let's go."  June agreed, swallowing the lump in her throat and making her way towards the way they came. The descent didn't take as long, the two soon jumping over the gate, Tyler running over to help the girl down. She pushed him away, dusting herself off as she looked to John B. He gave her a tight smile, all of them heading back towards the 'hotel' to get Sarah.

June and John B caught up on their walk, Tyler trudging silently behind them as he realized he was easily the third wheel. He missed having June to himself. It was morning by the time they made it back to the hotel, June and John B walking towards the door, Tyler catching sight of a certain crew member waiting outside of the hotel.

"Look! The gang is all here. You looking for Sarah? She gone. Am I speaking English? She not in there." The girl said, twirling the knife in her hands as June and John B shared a look of confusion. He took off into the hotel, leaving Tyler and June with the girl.

"Tyler I expected more from you. Jumping ship for a...girl." June was taken aback, her eyes widening as she realized who this was. Cleo, from the ship.