"Ok fine Seraphine wanted me to only make a meal for her because she was the only one down here and thought having a well-cooked meal," I said very quickly then as looked back to my phone and then as I did and heard evelynn laugh then she grabs my phone and takes it out my hand and then I look at her then I ask her.

"What was the point to take my phone out of my hand," I asked then as I tried to take my phone back then as evelynn then as she puts it away in her shirt then as I gasped I said.

"Can I please get my phone back please what is it going to take?" I said and then as evelynn laughed then told me.

"The only way you are getting your phone back is when you cook me my meal," evelynn said, and then as I got up from the couch and then walked towards the kitchen then as I take another pot out from the cabinet and then do the same thing as I did with Seraphine.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

After doing the same thing I made with Seraphine then placed it in front of evelynn then I said.

"Can I please get my phone back now Darling please?" I asked then as evelynn looked at me then as she reached into her shirt then grabbed my phone then pulled it out then as I took the phone out of her hands then as I then rub the phone on my shirt then as I look at evelynn then she says.

"It's a shame I thought putting your phone in my boobs would be lovely to you but no this is why I love you darling" evelynn said and as I look at her and smile then I said.

"Well this is your personality but to lighten your mood I will smell my phone," I said then as smell my phone and smelling it I smell the scent of flowers then I sopped smelling it then I said.

"That smelled nice though," I said then as evelynn laughed then as I walked towards the couch then as I sit back down again then as I look through my phone again then after scrolling through and as I then turned off my phone and laid there till the rest of the girls came down then I hear from the staircase.

"What going on down here" I heard then as I look to the staircase and seeing Akali jumping down from the stairs and after looking around us then as she walked to the living room I looked at her walking to the kitchen then as I look back at my phone then as I scroll through youtube again then as I hear.

"Come on can I please get some of that food to please" then I look behind to see Akali wanting some of the evelynn food and as I turn back then evelynn said.

"No, go find your own" evelynn said then Akali looked at evelynn then saying.

"I know for a fact that there barely any because I know that was recently cooked," Akali said and as I turn back and look through my phone again and as I pulled out my headphone and then plugged it in my phone while I put both earphones in my ears then as I play a youtube video and try not to hear what happening then as I try my best not to look at what happens then as I was enjoying my video then as I clicked on a different video then my earphone was taken out and as I look behind me to see who did it then I saw ahri Kaisa and Akali leaning on the couch I was sitting at then as I try to get up then two hands placed on my shoulder forcing me to sit down then ahri said.

"So I heard someone cooked meals only for two people what about the remaining three you forgot to cook for," ahri said, and as I said.

"Ok Jesus I will cook three more meals and here I thought I was going to only cook one then now I cooked for all of you now," I said then as I get up and walked towards the kitchen and then I get another pot then start doing the same thing again.

(Time skip cause again who wants to see the same thing)

After I cooked three more meals for the remaining girls and then as I looked around to see all the girls and said.

"Please do not ask me to do another meal cause if I hear that I'm going to dive my head through that glass door," I said and as I handed the girls their plates as I walk away to go to the pot and place it in the sink then as I wash the pot then as I finish then as I put it to dry then I hear.

"If what you are saying is true then can I get another" evelynn said then I looked at her then she looked at me then smiled and said.

"Ok your right I'm not going to ash my face into that glass door but I'm not going to cook more cause the moment I do you girls are going to ask for it immediately," I said then as then move towards the couch again then I hear ahri say.

"So what are we going to do if more of this happens" I stop and turn around then I ask.

"What do you mean by that," I asked confused by what ahri said then as she got up from the chair then told me.

"What I mean is more dangerous threats coming to destroy this world," ahri said and as I look at her then tell her.

"Well I know but now with you hereafter you arrived you always protected me up to now so I don't think they're much to worry yet," I said, and as ahri looked at me in the eyes, and said.

"Yeah I guess your right but you never know what could happen," ahri said as she hugs me and getting surprised by what she did then I hug her back and then said.

"We'll live your life to the fullest then," I told ahri then as we broke the hug and as ahri then went towards the couch and then I went back to where I was sitting then take out the headphones and put them in my pocket then I sat there scrolling through YouTube.