As I read the text message and then as I then looked at the girls who are sitting around their things and as I said.

"He sent another text message," I said, and as said it then the girls looked towards me then ahri asked me as she quickly went towards me.

"What did he send this time," ahri said as she was in front of me and then as I turned my phone then as ahri eyes then started to read all of the text and as she finished reading it then turned around and said.

"He is planning on destroying Y/N home and the world tomorrow," ahri said and as the girls looked towards ahri and as evelynn and Akali got up and walked towards Kaisa then evelynn said.

"You have to take us to the military base so we can warn the commander of a threat that will destroy the world," evelynn said and Kaisa looked at evelynn then said.

"Alright let go warn the world now," Kaisa said as she then walked towards evelynn and Akali and they grabbed each other then Kaisa disappeared as me and ahri were left and as ahri said.

"We should prepare for an all-out war from him cause if I remember correctly he can raise an army of weak shadows he uses to overrun cities while he deals with the stronger enemies so if we can get the military on alert before that happens then we could stop the army of shadows we can then deal with Death strider before he wipes us out and then no one can deal with him" ahri said and as ahri sat down next to me and then hugged me then told me.

"I won't let him harm you in any way Y/N we care too much for," ahri said and as I hugged her back then I said.

"I know but it just a war that I didn't expect to happen then it now a fight for survival," I said to ahri and as we both rest on the couch and after we sat down then as Kaisa came back with evelynn and Akali then as they look towards us then evelynn says.

"We were able to convince the government to prepare their forces for tomorrow and they are preparing for the worst if his army has stronger shadows," evelynn said and as then she walks towards us and then as we start thinking of ways to deal with Death strider then as I hear my phone ring then as I pull it out and see a message from death strider saying.

You think you can stop me your funny cause you won't be stopping the destruction of your world and nothing will stop the world from getting destroyed from my justice and I am starting with you.
-Death strider

As I read the text message then as I nudged ahri shoulder and as I showed the message to ahri and as she read the message at that moment a void portal appeared in front of me and as I was confused then as I look at ahri then she has widened eyes then immediately got up and used her magic immediately and as I got up then in an instant moment a black figure came out and grabbed me by the throat and as I was held up he says.

"We finally meet but this will be shorted lived," he said as he then placed his other hand on my face then as he used magic my eyes closed.

(Kaisa pov)

As I watch Y/N fall unconscious then as I watch him go through the portal and then he turned to me and said.

"We meet again now this time I will be winning this fight see you when you see when you see your love boy one final time," he said as he went through the portal again then as we all looked at each other than as evelynn said.

"where could he have gone we don't know where he went," evelynn said then I thought about the area then as I look at the girls I say.

"I know where he went," I said as they all look at me then as Akali said.

"Where did he go then Kaisa," Akali asked me then as I calmed myself and then said.

"The place where he was banished and also where I defeated him," I said then as they all nodded then as I look at the time to see it is already 3 am then as I walk towards the living room then as we all group together then I said.

"once we go we won't be able to return until he is defeated cause he will cause chaos and he will sealing Y/N in the portal we trapped him so you girls are ready," I asked then as the girls then nodded then as I lift my arm then form the portal then as we all walked in then as we walked in surrounded my void and the only area to stand blending in and as I look to see death strider with Y/N still unconscious and as he turns around to see us coming in then he says.

"Welcome to your final resting place and I can't wait for you to be in the same pain I was in," he said and as I close the portal and the five of us then as he prepares as turning into his void form and as we all take our fighting stance than as we got into a standoff then as he rushes then I use my speed as well and as we both clash then as I try to kick him he grabs my leg then throws and evelynn catches me and as ahri used her magic but then he used his speed towards her then kicked her in the guts but ahri stopped it wit her magic and as I used my speed to kick him in the face and made him slid to the edge then he used his weapons as I dodged around then and as he rushes Akali and as a hand to hand combat ensues as he starts getting the up hand of Akali but then Akali used her weapons then started to cut his legs then kicked him back towards the edge then he says.

"Didn't expect this to happen but its time to get serious" he said and as he then quickly came in front of me and knocked me towards the ledge and as I look back to see evelynn in demon form then try to attack then got stopped and locked down and then ahri as Seraphine tried to help but then grabbed by the throat then threw to the side but then Seraphine tried to blast him off but then he ran up to her then knocked her out and as Akali tried to fight then got kneed on the stomach and as he approached me grabbed me by the throat and said.

"Time to say goodbye let me know how the prison was" as he was about to let me go then as I looked behind him to see Y/N awake then he got up and charged him then he looked back then grabbed him by the throat and said.

"What your plan to charge me off with Kaisa in my hands," he said as Y/N smiled and said.

"No, but now what are you going to do without any free hands," Y/N said as evelynn grabbed him with her tentacles and pulled him back then see Akali come drop kicking him dropping the both of us then ahri and Seraphine using their magic to push him off to the void and as I get up to see him falling then a rope wrapped around me and started to pull me down as Y/N quickly grabbed my other arms as Akali and ahri held onto his leg then as I look down to see him climbing back up I said.

"How about you go back to that prison," I said as I used my void cannons to shoot him in the face causing him to fall as I was pulled back up to safety and as I look at Y/N still fine then I hugged him saying.

"I'm sorry to bring you into this mess," I said as Y/N hugged me back and said.

"It's all good let just go back home," Y/N said and as we all get up and ahri then wakes up Seraphine I make the portal then return home, and as we went through Y/N asked.

"So what going to happen with his shadow army," Y/N asked I said.

"Well the last of his army would be killed by the government so we should be fine," I said then as Y/N and I sat down and then as I yawned and looked to see Y/N asleep then I said to the girls.

"Well I'm taking Y/N to my bed goodnight," I said then I walked upstairs and went into my room put Y/N on my bed and laid next to him, and fell asleep.