"So can I guess you two got into a fight and knocked out Y/N did you," evelynn said and as we both laughed and evelynn got up and looked at us and then said.

"I'll take that as a yes then so what happened ahri," evelynn said as she looked at me, and then I told her.

"Well, it started when Akali fell on me when we ran down the stairs and after I got up from Akali she called me fat and then we started to fight and during that Y/N tried to stop us and when he did we may have both hit him hard and he was flung back and was knocked out," I said and as evelynn looked at me and sighed then looked at her phone and said.

"Well we have to leave for school hope you didn't forget about that and also Sera and Kai will be done in 5 minutes so don't start any more fights before school alright" evelynn as she walked past me and then as I look behind me to see Y/N and Akali inside then I walked towards the couch and sat down and pulled out my phone and then decided to look through pictures I had and then as I was looking through I felt a hand on my head and it being pulled and as I look to see it was Y/N he asked.

"Why are you bummed out you doing alright ahri," he said and as I put my phone away and hugged him I said.

"Yeah, it's just because I hurt you and I didn't mean to do that to you," I told him, and as I held onto him and Y/N started to rub my head and then he said.

"It's alright ahri I know it was an accident you girls cause so it's alright," Y/N said as he held me in his arms and trying to comfort me as he did I told him.

"But I can't forgive myself cause I harmed you Y/N you went unconscious again cause of me and the dumb fight me and Akali had how can we exactly deal with that," I told Y/N and as he kept on hugging and patting my head he told me.

"We'll get over it ahri cause when things happen we have to move on," Y/N said and as we sat there and I was still worried about what I did then Y/N kissed me on the lips and said.

"Did that help at all babe?" Y/N asked me and as I laid on Y/N again and said.

"Yeah it did thank you," I said, and as I laid on Y/N for Kaisa and Seraphine to come downstairs and after sitting and waiting for 5 minutes they came down, and then as they said.

"So what happened down here we heard a lot of rustling so what exactly happened," Kaisa asked then as they both walked towards the kitchen evelynn said.

"Well long story short ahri and Akali got into a fight and during that they may have knocked Y/N towards the wall and it made Y/N go unconscious and then they both then used cold water to wake him up and this is where we are now" evelynn said and Kaisa just looked back and Seraphine was shocked and then as they both walked into the kitchen then sat down on the kitchen table while me and Y/N sat in the living room.

(20 minutes later)

After 20 minutes of sitting around and doing nothing then as I checked the time to see it was 8:10 am and as I got up and said.

"Well, it 8:10 we should get up and leave, and also do we even need our disguises anymore cause people to know we exist now," I asked, and as everyone else also got up and then as they thought about it then evelynn said.

"I wouldn't guess so people know where we live and we've been living with people for a week so no" evelynn said and as we all reach the front door and look outside to see no fans outside then I unlock the door and we all walk out then I close it and Y/N then locks the door and we walk our way towards the school.

(Time skip)

As we walk towards school and seek nothing out of the ordinary outside and when we walk through the front door and seeing no one and then as I look at the time to see it only 8:20 then I turn to face evelynn and told her.

"Well school doesn't start till 8:50 what are we going to do," I asked then as evelynn thought about it then as evelynn said.

"Well might as well go find a spot to sit and wait till classes start," evelynn said then as we think about it then Y/N said.

"Well, we might just go back to where it all started," Y/N said and as we all shrugged our shoulders and walk our way to the bus lot and as we sit in the same spot and wait till school starts then as we wait for people to arrive and when we waited Kaisa said.

"You know idols going to school from a video game is pretty weird" we all look towards Kaisa who said that and as we look at her and then Y/N says.

"Yeah, it weird for that to happen in this world that is impossible to happen and yet you girls are here and you are trying to live a peaceful life yet the entire world knows you exist now and at some point video game idols are going to perform around the world I'm pretty sure that will start to happen," Y/N said and as we laughed then we heard a bus and when we looked over to it and when I put on the hood and sat there as people started to leave the bus and many people either went by us or stopped in the courtyard and stood there talking and as many people avoided us and when we thought we were safe someone said.

"Look it Y/N sitting there and if he here the girls may be close," someone said and as people start walking towards us then as they surround us Y/N said.

"Well they know I'm here might as well take off the hoods" Y/N and as we looked at each other then we started to reach for hoods and when we took them off people started to scream and some said.

"Oh my god kda is at our school what" and as they get closer to us than just about when I was going to use my bubble we heard.

"Wait why are you at our school, to begin with," then they stop looking at us, and then Y/N says.

"Oh, no one guessed that the girls were disguised the entire time," Y/N said and everyone shook their heads no, and then Y/N said.

"Ahri show them" as I got up and then used my magic to turn into Veronica and then said.

"Hi I'm Veronica nice to meet you," I said, and as then Y/N.

"Might as well show them who else they were" Y/N and then I turned the others and then it shows the people they worked with then Y/N said.

"So evelynn is Jessica, Akali is Anna, Kaisa is Gracie and Seraphine is Alice," Y/N said and the students were in shock then they started asking a lot of questions.