Caught (Chapter 41)

I went to the torture rooms and saw all of them waiting for me. 

Eva: Hey brothers. 

We all went inside, and the four heads snapped in our direction. 

Austin: Who are you all, and why have you kidnapped us? 

Evalina: You don't need to know who we are, and its you who will be answering our questions. Where is Zavid Parker, and why have you kept him alive? 

Everyone except Zacarius looked at me, but I ignored it. 

Emilio: We won't answer any question, you bitch. 

Evalina: Uh oh, wrong answer. 

Jasiel went forward and put cuts on his hands and legs. And finally one on his face, all the time he kept screaming. 

Eva: Now, answer my question. 

Damian: Zavid is dead, he died 5 years ago. 

Eva: You should know better than lying right now, answer my question, or face the torture. 

Damian: Zavid is dead. 

I went forward a put a big slash on his chest to stomach, and one on his hand.

Evalina: Want to lie again? 

Austin: You are just a dumb bitch, who can't understand a simple thing, Zavid. is. dead. 

I punched him in the face. And then Emiliano took over, beating him. I looked at Elijah, who looked scared. He started shivering due to my cold glare. 

Elijah: Zavid is alive, but I can't say where is he. 

Eva: Why can't you say where is he? 

I know he has always been the innocent one, so didn't torture him. 

Elijah: They'll kill me. 

I saw the other 3, glaring at him. I looked at Virgillio, and he nodded. He brought boiling water, with salt, and put the water on them, then the salt on their wounds, making them scream in pain, and Elijah kept getting more scared seeing them. 

Elijah: Pls leave me, I didn't do anything. 

Evalina: You always watched them do crimes, hurt people. Why not do the same thing, this time them getting hurt, for the deeds they have done? 

Elijah: No, I'll tell you where is Zavid, but pls leave me. 

He told us where is Zavid. 

Eva: Why did you keep him alive? 

Elijah: They tried killing him but he didn't die, just got unconscious, so they kept him alive and treat him as a slave. They had been searching for his daughter also, but she just disappeared. 

Evalina: Ric, the three should be tortured to death, and let Elijah be locked up in a cell for rest of his life. 

Enrica: Ok. 

Eva: I'll have to leave now. We'll be meeting him at 5:45 p.m. 

He nodded and I directly went to the to the car and drove home. I removed my mask before getting outside of the car, and going inside the home after locking the parking lot. I went to my room and kept the mask in its place before going and sitting on the bed. Why were they searching for me? I called my PA and said him to send 2-3 people to the location at 5:15 to get dad and bring him to the xyz cafe, where we will be meeting the leader of Dark Woods. Once I cut the call, I received Cole's call, and I picked it up. 

Arl: Hey Cole. 

Cole: Hey Arlin. You didn't even call once, you must have reached yesterday only. 

Arl: Sorry, just got a bit busy here. How is everything going on there? 

Cole: Nothing much. Frans, Rosa and me have become good friends. And your other friend Viktor, haven't seen him since you left. 

Arl: Its good that you three have become good friends, and about Viktor, he doesn't make many friends, and is a complete introvert, so it was expected. Don't worry about that. 

Cole: Hmm. How are you?

Arl: Completely fine. 

I heard the door open and turned around to see Al. 

Arl: When did you all return?

Al: Just now. Just came to see if you have returned, as you didn't open the door. 

Arl: I was talking to Cole so didn't hear. I'll go and make the lunch for everyone. 

Al: Is your back and stomach ache fine now? 

Arl: Yeah, its a lot better. 

Al: Ok then. 

He went and I went back to the call. 

Cole: Why are you making the lunch? 

Arl: None of my brothers cook that properly, there are no servants here, and I am not in the mood to eat hotel food, so I'm cooking. And they can't stop me. 

Cole: Of course they can't, even I can't. If I didn't know you better, I'd think that you can compel people. 

Arl: Whatever. 

I reached the kitchen and put the phone on speaker as I started making the lunch, with Al helping me. 

Arl: So how is it without me there? 

Cole: Just like how it was in the year before you came to Mexico. 

Arl: I thought you'll miss me. 

Cole: Of course I miss you, I was just joking. 

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫