Pregnant (Chapter 24)

We reached hospital and went inside. Anthony informed doctor about me fainting once they were done greeting each other. The doctor checked and said it was due to stress. I could see that Anthony wanted to ask but waited till we reached the car.

Anthony: Angelito, is everything fine? What caused you so much stress that you fainted?

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say him the stress was due to the Italian mafia and Marco. There are other reasons, this is the main one.

Arl: It's just everything is a bit new, after the recent death of my foster parents and moving to a new environment. 

He believed it and just smiled, relieved that it was nothing much. We reached home and Anthony went back to work while I went inside. 

It has been two weeks since I have come to Mexico. Everything is going fine, we had no encounter with Marco Evans, but I haven't been felling well since the past two-three days. I have been able to hide it from everyone, and am planning on going to doctor alone. Right now I am going to my last class, in which none of the three are there. I have to attend it alone. The class was going on when I felt like I am going to puke. I rushed out of the class to the bathroom. Once I was done I went out and washed my hand and face. I started going out but was feeling very dizzy. Suddenly I saw a figure inches away from me, stopping before they could bump into me. 

Sm1: Excuse me, you fine?  

Arlin: You might want to catch me.

I said before fainting as the person caught me, but not before seeing the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen. I woke up to see the same pair of eyes staring at me in worry. 

Sm1: You fine? 

Arl: Uh yeah. Thanks...

Sm1: Viktor. And you are?

Arl: Arlin Ruggiero. 

I looked to see we were in the same area with him sitting on his knees with my head in his lap. I stood up as he did the same. I saw Cole coming in our direction and my eyes widened. Without a second thought I pulled Viktor with me into an empty classroom and sighed in relief when I saw him pass by. I turned to see Viktor looking down awkwardly, probably confused. 

Arl: I'm sorry I suddenly pulled you inside, my brother was passing by, and would get worried if he saw me outside the class, and probably angry to see me with a boy he doesn't know. 

Viktor: It's fine. Is there something I can help you with?  

Arl: N.. actually yes. Can you drop me to the hospital, if it's fine with you, after that you can go if you want. 

Viktor: Sure. I can stay if you want and drop you back. 

Arl: Thanks a lot. 

We both quickly reached his bike, me making sure none of my brothers are there. He drove to the hospital and we went inside. This hospital is different from the one I had gone to with Anthony. We went inside and met the doctor, there was no one here at the time so we didn't have to wait. Viktor stayed outside the room to give me some privacy. I told the doctor about me being ill since 2-3 days and what exactly happened. He did some tests and said he will see the results and talk to me after 15 minutes. I went out and sat beside Viktor. 

Arl: By the way, I don't remember seeing you at school. 

Viktor: Actually I like being alone rather than in a huge crowd, so of course you haven't seen me. 

Arl: Ok. Want to be friends?

Viktor: Are you sure?

Arl: What do you mean?

Viktor: I don't have many friends so.

Arl: But I want to be your friend. 

Viktor: Ok, friends. 

He smiled. Then the doctor called me. 

D: Here is your report. Congrats to you and your husband or boyfriend, whoever he is, you are pregnant. 

I was about to say him that Viktor is not my husband or boyfriend, but stopped when I heard pregnant. 

Arl: A..ar..are you s..su..sure?

I was stuttering badly due to shock. The doctor just nodded with a smile as he handed me the reports and went from there as Viktor came in. I was just standing there in shock, until I fell to my knees, not knowing what to do. Viktor came rushing to me as he made me stand. 

Victor: What happened? 

I just gave him the reports as tears formed in my eyes, but didn't let them fall. 

Viktor: Who is your boyfriend?

I finally felt like I could speak, but before I could stop myself I burst out. 

Arlin: I don't have a boyfriend. I was a virgin from the last time I know, then how can I be fucking pregnant? What am I supposed to say to my brothers? That I am pregnant even though I don't remember doing it with anyone at all. What will everyone think, I am a teenager, me being pregnant wi...

Before I could continue, he covered my mouth as I broke down crying. He hugged me which I was thankful for, or I would have fallen down again. That's when I realized that I have broken down in front of a person I barely know. 

End of POV. 

Her face and eyes turned emotionless and she couldn't think anything, it was like she had become completely numb and blank. He pulled away since she stopped crying, but looked shocked. 

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫