Ice cream (Chapter 7)

I saw the lady coming in the room, the one whom I see everyday. She is really sweet lady. As usual her husband followed with a smile and his eyes showing love and happiness.

Lady: Arlin, we are going out for dinner so get ready quickly.

Arlin: Ok mom.

They left the room. I got ready and went outside to see dad sitting on the sofa.

Arlin: Dad, where is mom?

Dad: She is getting ready.

Arlin: Ok.

Suddenly we heard mom scream. We ran to her room to see her fallen on the floor looking in pain. We ran to her and sat next to her.

Arlin: Mom, what happened? Are you okay?

Mom: I love you Zavid. I love you Arlin.

She said first to dad then me and took her last breath.

Arlin: MOM.

I burst out crying and even dad was crying but tried his best to control himself and hugged me.

I woke up with a jerk breathing heavily. Dad? Zavid? Mom?Death? I don't remember anything like that. I went and washed my face. After coming out I saw the time, it is 4:15. There was no water jug here so I went to the kitchen. I had learned the ways here before only which wasn't tough considering that my mafia building in Russia was also a mansion, and I have good memory. I reached the kitchen and was surprised to see Anthony there and even he looked surprised seeing me which was obvious.

Anthony: Angelito, you here? (little angel)

I was a bit surprised by the nickname but didn't show it.

Arlin: I was feeling thirsty so just came here. You?

Anthony: Well, I was um hungry.

He said gesturing to the bowl which he had just washed.

Arlin: At this time?

Anthony: Well I usually feel hungry at this time for some reason.

He started wiping the bowl. I don't know why is he washing it and keeping it inside. He noticed my confused expression.

Anthony: No one knows about it and please don't tell anyone or they won't hesitate killing me.

Arlin: Ok.

Anthony: By the way your black nest looks cute.

Arlin: What?

He gave me his phone with the camera open and I saw that my hair were completely messed up and seeing their condition made me go red. Anthony laughed at that, of course he found it cute. I just glared at him which immediately made him stop laughing. My glares are really scary. It was my turn to laugh seeing him.

Arlin: You were really scared by my glare?

Anthony: Who won't be scared by that glare.

Arlin: Anyway, good night.

Anthony: Good night.

He went to his room and I went to mine. I didn't fall asleep again so was just going through my old phone when I thought about seeing how famous my brothers are, after all they are rich. They are richest in whole Mexico. It shows that they show attitude but aren't harm to others. Anthony and Vincent are businessmen, while others go to school. Then I remembered that I have to go shopping with 2 of my brothers.

Time skip- few hours

It was seven so I decided to get ready. I did my daily chores and went to shower. After coming out I got dressed quickly. 

I went downstairs since it was breakfast time to see all of them except Greg and Richard already there

I went downstairs since it was breakfast time to see all of them except Greg and Richard already there. I sat in my place when they both came in stomping their feet.

Richard: Again someone stole the ice cream.

Greg: Once I find out who steals my ice cream they are dead.

That's when I realized that it's Anthony. I turned to him to see him already looking at me. He glared at me so that I don't say anyone anything. And we both have the same glares, I mean his is as scary as mine. I stayed quiet as I wasn't planning on saying them also. The topic was changed when our breakfast arrived. We were eating when Vincent spoke.

Vincent: Arl, you will be going shopping with Alessandro and John. Me and Anthony will be going for work. Greg and Richard, you both can do anything unless it causes any problems.

John: Is it fine if Greg goes instead of me?

Listening this Richard looked at John like he knew something and turned to Vincent.

Vincent: Ok sure.

Anthony: Vincent, we have to leave early today. And others, we will be back a bit early today as I had taken sometime in the previous days.

Richard: Ok.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫