Ill (Chapter 21)

He showed me a photo of me sleeping hiding my face in Anthony's chest due to the light I guess, in sleep.

Arl: Not you too. Even Sandro...

Before I could complete, Al entered the kitchen as I passed him his coffee.

Al: Baby, what were you saying about me?

Arl: Nothing, just about you taking my picture when I and Richard were sleeping in the balcony.

Al: Oh.

Just then Richard and Greg came there. I passed them their coffees too.

Arl: Do you guys always come together?

Richard: This idiot practically drags me downstairs once I am done packing my bag. Every morning I become his favorite brother because Al is grumpy till he gets his coffee.

Greg just showed his tongue to Richard. Once they were done, we took the breakfast to the dining room and sat down, that's when I realized there was a bandage on his left arm.

Arl: Vincent, what happened to your arm?

Vincent: Princess, don't you remember you threw a fork at me today morning? And your aim was so good even in sleep, that the fork stabbed me in my hand.

Anthony: What? You made him go out by throwing a fork at him?

Arl: I was too sleepy to see what was I throwing, and who keeps a fork in their room?

Anthony: I didn't keep it there.

Greg: I kept it there, but how did you get it?

Arl: I was sleeping there, and the fork was kept on the table beside it. When Vincent came to wake up Anthony I got up due to the door's voice and said him to go away forgetting I was in Anthony's room. When I saw him still there I threw whatever was there at him, turns out it was a fork. What gave you the idea of keeping the fork there?

Greg: Yesterday Al was chasing me, so I threw a fork at him but it missed and fell in Anthony's room. I picked it and kept it on the table in a hurry so it doesn't hurt him or anyone else.

Arl: It's time to go, or we'll be late. Bye Anthony and Vincent. 

Others also said their byes as we went. Today I am going with Richard and Al with John. We reached the school and I and Greg went to our first class. I went and sat next to a random girl, while Greg sat next to someone, I don't know who. The girl next to me spoke. 

Girl: Hey, I am Francisca. 

Arl: Hi, I am Arlin. 

She looked like the one who can be very sweet, but at the same time if you mess with her, you are gone type. She didn't look like she wanted popularity. 

Francisca: Wanna be friends?

Arl: Sure. 

Francisca: Will you sit with me during the break?

Arl: I sit with my friend, Cole. Is it okay if he is also there?

Francisca: Yeah, in fact I also have one more friend, so I was about to ask if she can also be there. 

Arl: As long as she doesn't want to mess with me, it's fine. I can't give you the guarantee of her being okay if she messes with me. 

Francisca: That's completely fine. 

We stopped talking when the teacher entered. She was concentrating in the class so I had nothing to do. I was simply looking around when I saw Greg staring at the teacher completely bored. Does he ever study? Suddenly he turned to me, I guess because he could feel me staring at him. He raised an eyebrow, asking why am I staring at him. I shook my head saying nothing. Why do I have to sit in this stupid class? Suddenly I started feeling ill, my head started aching badly. There was a loud noise of something falling, causing my headache to increase, and black spots to slowly cloud my vision. I felt someone lift me, and I felt the person moving. More black stop clouded my eyes as I tried to blink them away, I got one glimpse to see Greg before all I could see was darkness. 

Greg's POV: 

The classes are so boring. Richard makes sure we study half of our course during summer break knowing that we won't study afterwards, and makes us revise before exams. I know not the best learning schedule, but we won't be able to score any marks if he doesn't do it. I felt someone staring at me, I turned to see it was Lini. I raised eyebrow asking why was she staring at me, she shook her head to say nothing. I was about to turn my head when I saw her face go pale and her blinking like she could see black spots. I stood up quickly, causing my bag to fall. I rushed to Lini and picked her up, both our bags on a shoulder, and took her to a nearby empty classroom. I laid her on a desk before sprinkling some water from my bottle on her. She slowly opened her eyes, luckily the blinds were closed and even the lights and door so it wasn't bright for her eyesight, it wasn't too dark as well. I helped her sit properly. 

Greg: Lini, are you ok?

Arl: Yeah, I am fine now. 

Greg: What happened to you suddenly?

Arl: I don't know, my head suddenly started aching and I could see black spots. 

Greg: Are you fine now? Do you need anything?

Arl: I'm fine now, just a bit of headache. 

Greg: I think you should go home and rest. 

  🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫