Sleepy (Chapter 34)

I looked up to see one of the maids there. 

Maid: Ma'am, is everything fine? 

Arl: Yeah, why? 

Maid: You were crying so just asked. 

I touched my cheeks to realise that I was actually crying. This pregnancy is making me too emotional. I just smiled at her before going to the room and washing my face. I sighed, knowing I'll get my answers after returning only, I don't think this is something I'll talk about on phone with him. I heard the bell and went downstairs knowing it's my brothers. They saw me coming down. 

Anthony: Angelito, stop running in the stairs. 

Arl: What's wrong in it?

Anthony: You are going to rest, running in the stairs is harmful for both you and the little one. 

Arl: Okay. 

I said frowning at him. The others also came down now. 

Vincent: Princess, we have talked to the principal, you have got the holiday for three weeks, and I don't think catching up will be difficult since you have studied the topics before also. And boys, same for you all. 

All except Vincent and Anthony: Ok. 

We all went for dinner after that, but I wasn't in mood to eat anything because I was sleepy. 

Al: Baby, eat at least eat something. 

Arl: I don't want to eat anything, I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Vincent: Eat something then you can sleep no. 

Arl: I just want to sleep. 

Anthony: Yeah you can sleep, but at least eat something, last thing you had was a chocolate in your fourth period. Since then you haven't eaten anything. 

Arl: I won't talk to anyone, no one let's me sleep. 

I huffed, crossing my arms and pouting. 

Richard: Aww, so cute, but you have to eat. 

Arl: I said nooooooo. 

Just then I saw a hand in front of my face with a spoon filled with food. 

John: Come on lazy ass, just eat it. 

I ate it as others stared at me. 

Al: You didn't even listen to your twin. 

John: She is just too lazy, and wants someone to feed her. 

I didn't bother what they are talking about as I ate the food, which he was feeding me. They all chuckled at me, but again, I don't care. 

Arl: Now can I go to sleep? 

Richard: Drink some water then you can. 

I drank some water before going to my room and falling on the bed face first. Soon I fell asleep. 

End of POV. 

After dinner the brothers and John too went to their own rooms. They were sleeping when they heard a scream, Arlin's scream. They all got up with a jerk and rushed to her room to see her shivering badly as she kept moving like trying to free herself. 

Arl: RI.. RICHARD NO PLS DON'T... PLS LEAVE ME... PLS LEAVE... NO... DON'T.

John: Arlin, it's just a nightmare. Get up Arlin. 

He tried holding her hand but she just punched him, causing him to fall down. 

Arlin: NO... PLS.... JOHN... STOP IT PLS.... RICHARD. 

Al: Arlin, pls wake up baby. 

He said trying to keep some safe distance. Anthony went closer and tried to shake her but was punched by her, as he fell down. 

Vincent: What should we do now? 

Arl: RICH... NO PLS STOP. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. 

She screamed loudly before holding her neck like she can't breathe. Richard went to the kitchen to bring her water. Here Arlin got up breathing heavily as she held her neck. She saw her brothers and her eyes widened in panic, they thought she was getting scared or might hit them. 

Arl: J.. Joh..John. 

John: Arlin, calm down, everything is fine. 

He stepped forward and held her hands, she hugged him immediately, while the others sighed in relief. 

Arl: Where is Ri..Rich..Richard? 

He entered the room at that time. As soon as she saw him, she started crying. 

John: Arlin are you fine? What's wrong? 

Richard hesitantly stepped towards her, not sure if she is still punching. But was surprised when she jumped on him, tackling him to the ground as she hugged him, leaving John so that he doesn't fall. She was just crying as she stayed there, not caring that they had fallen down. She fell asleep like that only, tired due to crying. It was the second time the brothers had seen her cry. John picked her up as Richard stood up. He made her sleep on the bed, covering her with the comforter and then kissed her on her forehead. They all smiled like mad people when they they saw a cute smile form on her face due to John's actions. 

Anthony: What the hell was that? 

Richard: No idea. We got an unexpected reaction after hearing her scream in the nightmare. 

John: She was seeing her past and her fear together. 

Vincent: What is that supposed to mean?  

John: She was seeing a flashback of her past, more like the person from her past, and then she saw us. Her fear was in front of her, the fear of the person from her past hurting her brothers. 

Richard: Ok, that makes sense. That's why I guess she panicked not seeing me here. 

Anthony: How do you know about this? I mean first time I have heard or seen something like that. 

John and Richard looked at each other, knowing he was speaking from experience, the only change being it wasn't his brothers who were there. 

John: The brother of a friend of mine used to have similar nightmares. 

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫