First meet (Chapter 3)

We sat in a black car and drove off. Richard was driving while I was in the seat next to him. I took my phone out and started going through Wattpad. I am a big sidneetian and love reading sidneet fanfictions. I don't write any as when it come to writing these stories, my brain is 0. After sometime we reached the house, well, it is a mansion. We went inside and  all I could see was chaos. 1 boy was running around laughing with another one following him while 1 person was sitting and seeing them looking tired like it was an everyday thing. One more boy there was busy on a call which from his expression looked serious. When the boy who was laughing and running didn't stop making noise, the phone boy glared at him like he wanted to kill him. He just shook his head and said something on the call and then cut it stomping his way towards the hall where the chaos was happening. There were 5 workers roaming around doing their work unfazed by whatever these boys were doing. They were 2 women and 3 men. I looked at Richard to see him trying to calm down before he bursts out laughing seeing the scene.

Phone boy (shouts): Greg, can't you keep your fucking mouth shut for once. What did you do to Alessandro now?

Chasing boy/Alessandro: This boy over here decided it would be funny to fill my school bag with glitter.

Laughing boy/Greg: But I did remove your books and filled it with rocks. You just saw me pouring the glitter.

Alessandro who I think is my twin as he looks like me stared at Greg with his mouth open.

Alessandro (shouts): You what?

Richard chuckled looking at Alessandro's horrified and Greg's scared expressions, which led the attention of the four boys to us.

Richard: Well, hello there. Finally someone noticed that you have someone other than yourselves in the home.

The boy who was just seeing all the drama silently finally decided to speak.

Silent boy: Who are you?

Richard: She is Arlin Parker, actually Ruggiero, our sister. I know you all are confused so I will explain everything but first introduction. As I already told you, I am Richard Ruggiero, 21 years. She is Arlin Parker, 16 years.

Greg: I am Greg Ruggiero. 18 years.

Alessandro: I am Alessandro Ruggiero, 16 years. Your twin I guess.

Phone boy: I am Vincent Ruggiero, 23 years.

Silent boy: I am John, 21 years.

In sign language I asked them that if Richard and John are twins, why do they look so different. No one understood except Richard and Alessandro.

Alessandro: She is asking why do Richard and John look so different when they are twins.

Both of them tensed at this and cringed on saying twins which I found really suspicious. I mean it doesn't look like they hate each other then why are they reacting like this?

Alessandro: It's due to some scientific reason where twins look different from each other.

Richard: Ok so now I'll explain everything. Arlin was around 1 year old when mom had taken her away after hers and dad's divorce. We all were really small so we kinda forgot that we have a sister and she forgot that she has brothers. All except Anthony who was 8 at that time. He decided to keep it a secret as he didn't want to lift our hopes but kept searching for her. Around 3-4 days ago he finally found her when she had given a dna test.

Just then I remembered that I had given a dna test few days ago as my drunk foster parents had said something about my family being alive and I wanted to know who are my family members but turns out that I wasn't at home when the reports reached and they had received it and then used it as some normal paper not knowing that it was my dna report as they were as usual drunk.

Richard: Anthony wanted to surprise us but he was busy today so he informed me everything so that I can bring her home.

Greg and Alessandro jumped on me for a hug leading us to fall down. Then we stood up.

Vincent: Welcome home hermanita.(little sister)

Arlin: Gracias. (thank you)

He looked surprised hearing me speak but covered it with his smile quickly. But what confused me was that John was glaring at me whole time. 

John(still glaring): I guess she will want to rest right now after travelling so much, you can talk to her later.

Finally. It's not that I hate them but I am tired and my nervousness around new people doesn't help much.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫