Revenge (Chapter 30)

I started laughing seeing their faces. They looked at me like I have gone mad. 

Arl: Sorry, it's just that your faces looked funny. 

They also chuckled. 

John: Are you planning on sleeping there itself?

I got up quickly. 

Al: Why were you coming here anyways? 

That's when I remembered why I had come.   

Arl: Pls answer honestly, what happened the day Marco had taken me to the club? I know Cole said you all everything. Both Cole and Marco were there, yet Marco pretended to be Cole. Why? 

They all looked at each other, like they didn't know what to say. Why is no one telling me anything? 

Vincent: Princess, that day Marco didn't know that Cole was passing by there. The bartender had given you alcohol instead of lemonade by mistake and you had run out of the club. That's when Cole had seen you. Marco had wanted to meet you without Cole knowing. Then after sending Marco away, Cole had taken you to his home. 

I knew he was lying. I'm the mafia queen and his sister after all. I just nodded and went to my room, knowing even Cole will ignore the question or lie to me. I went to my room and fell asleep.

I got up to see dad standing in front of me, hungover as usual. 

Zavid: Get up sweetheart, you have to go to school. 

Arl: Hmm. 

Today he didn't look as bad as other days. 

Arl: Dad, can you drop me to school today?

I asked as my bruises from yesterday still hurt badly. 

Zavid: Sure. Now get ready. I'll prepare breakfast for you. 

I smiled at him before going to take my clothes and then to the shower while he left to make breakfast. I knew I will be punished for making him go with me afterwards, but I had no other option. I quickly got ready and went downstairs. He had finished preparing the breakfast. He was about to touch my head when I moved back quickly, causing him to frown.

Zavid: What happened? 

Arlin: Nothing. It's getting late, so we should be fast. 

Zavid: Yeah, you eat while I get my keys. I'll be having after coming back. 

I just nodded and quickly had some food, I can't eat much because I'm not allowed to eat much, and I don't want to increase the punishment I am already going to receive. Then dad came back and we left for school. Suddenly the scene shifted. I saw few men in front of me. 

Man1: Today we'll be giving you a gift darling, since today we are very happy. 

He was smirking evilly which scared me even more. Suddenly dad came there with one more man who was his another so called friend. 

Zavid: Arlin, what are you doing with my friends, weren't you doing homework? 

Man2: Zavid, we thought to give your daughter a special gift, but how could we give it to her without you? 

Zavid: What is going on here? Arlin, go back to your room. 

Suddenly a man grabbed my arm harshly making me flinch. 

Man2: Arlin, sweety you are gonna get the gift you always wanted, your dad's death. 

I froze, no they can't do that. I and dad looked at each  other, not able to believe that they were about to kill him. 

Arl: No, pls don't kill him. Pls leave him. You can kill me if you want, pls leave him. 

Man2: What's the fun in that darling?

I was crying badly, looking into dad's eyes, that were starting to turn hopeless which made me angry on those men. 

Arl: I won't let you all hurt him. If you hurt him, I will give you all the worst death anyone can imagine, and when it comes to death, I can do anything. 

Man1: Aww, we are so scared. 

They all started laughing. 

Arl: You all are messing with the wrong person. 

They ignored me as Man4 took out his gun, pointing it at dad, I was about to go to him, but the two other men held me as I struggled to get out of their grip. The Man4 shot the gun, as I watched dad fall down to his knees. 

Arl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I woke up breathing heavily, my face emotionless as I stared at the wall in front of me and then smirked. You 4 messed with the wrong person, Evalina won't leave you. That day I was a child who made a promise in anger, but now I will complete it. You dared to hurt my loved one, let alone kill him, now you will face the worst death. I clearly remember that night now, and the name of the four men with their faces. I know who will help me with this, the Casso brothers. They won't leave the person who hurt their sister, Evalina Casso. No, my last name in mafia world isn't actually Casso, but the Casso brothers consider me as their sister, a part of their family, the Casso family, hence I am also known as Evalina Casso in the mafia world. I left a text to Jasiel, saying him to call me when he wakes up. After that I saw it was 5:00 am. I got ready within half an hour, not wanting to go down before that. I went downstairs to see Anthony and Vincent there as usual. 

Arl: Good morning guys. 

I wished them. I am really happy for two reasons. Firstly, because I can finally take dad's revenge and secondly, we are going to Russia tomorrow, meaning I can get the letter also. 

Anthony/Vincent: Good morning Angelito/Princess. 

Vincent: Looks like you are very happy today, is it because we are going tomorrow?

Arl: Yes. 

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫