Eiffel tower (Chapter 4)

I and Greg went upstairs to the first floor. This mansion has a ground floor, first floor, second floor and third floor. The ground floor has a kitchen, dining room, backyard and the area where there is sofa and t.v. The second floor has all our bedrooms and an office in which Greg said Anthony, the eldest brother and Vincent work. Greg was saying something which I didn't pay attention to as I was busy seeing around.

Greg: So Anthony would be coming at dinner time so you will be meeting him then. And he will most likely ask you to meet him in his office after dinner, and be careful as he can be really strict or stubborn sometimes.

Arlin: Ok, I'll take care of that.

I answered him too absent minded to realise that I even said something. Suddenly he became quite so I turned to see him grinning widely and realised that I spoke the most from when I have come here, well I don't feel scared or self-conscious around them for some reason so I might not be having much talking problem. In start it was very much but I took control over it gradually. We reached my room.

Greg: Well this is your room and the one in front of yours is Richard's and beside yours is Alessandro's and beside Richard's is John's. The rest room order I have already said. You take take rest we'll be calling you for dinner.

Arlin: Okay, bye.

He went from there, jumping down the stairs like a child. He looks like the most childish and naughtiest one in the house. I smiled seeing him jump down the stairs and went inside my room. Well the room is huge as expected and surprisingly dark, just like how I like it.

( ignore the statue and stand in front) I went to the right side and saw the washroom and closet

I went to the right side and saw the washroom and closet. I kept my clothes in the closet which were only two hoodies, one t-shirt and 3 jeans with a jacket which covered only a small part of the big closet. Then I went back in the room and sat on the bed. All my tiredness had disappeared so I went to the balcony on left side of the room. If I jump from here I will land right outside the mansion but inside the gates. I was anyways bored so I took my phone and texted Zacarius Casso. Like I had said before, we have a bro-sis bond so we can text each other whenever we want. In text:

Evalina: Hey dear brother, Zackie.

Zackie: For god's sake Eva, stop calling me Zackie.

Evalina: Ok Mr. I am Zac, are you free?

Zackie: Yup, I am free.

Evalina: Well how are you and what are you doing right now?

Zackie: I am like how I am always and right now I am just sitting in my room getting bored since all my brothers are busy. How about you?

Eva: I am just like how I am always, awesome and I am right now standing on 🗼about jump from it so that I know how high I am.

Zackie: Have you gone mad or are you drunk?

Eva: I am not drunk and when am I not mad? So I am about to jump.

Zackie: Eva, you won't jump from wherever you are. I know you very well and you being you won't hesitate jumping so pls don't.

Eva: You are no fun but guess what I am gonna jump. 3 2 1

Chat ends.

I kept my phone aside and actually jumped. I know nothing will happen to me since I have jumped heights higher than these. I expected to land on the ground on my feet but was surprised when I fell in someone's arms. I looked up to see some man standing there. I stood straight. Despite me being very tall, he was towering over me. Well I am taller than the younger 4 brothers, but Vincent is taller than me.

Man: Where did you come from suddenly, Arlin?

I was not nervous at all right now as I think that this man can be dangerous so I am not having any talking problem also.

Arlin: From hell.

Man: What?

Arlin: You asked me a question and I answered it.

Man: Arlin, I am serious. You could have got hurt.

Arlin: Well then hello Mr. Serious and no, I didn't get hurt.

Just then I heard someone shout my name. I turned around to see Alessandro. He came towards us.

Al: Arlin, your phone was ringing in your room's balcony on full volume. When did you come down as no one saw you? And Anthony you came early?

He asked the last question to the man. Shit, this man is my brother. But not thinking about the man I quickly took my phone knowing it was Zac who was calling me.

Arlin: Brothers, I have attend the call so I will talk later and sorry Anthony, I guess our first meet didn't go good.

I said quickly so that I can go before they ask me about who is calling or anything like that. Before running to my room I saw Alessandro's surprised look as he told Anthony something, maybe about me not talking before. As soon as I reached my room I picked the call and of course while talking I was using my deep voice.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫