Tired (Chapter 10)

Arlin: Richard, everything fine? You look so stressed and it's the first time since I came hear that I saw you shout at someone, let alone your younger brothers. 

Richard: I just don't know what to do anymore. All the problems together are getting on me. Anthony and Vincent have to work, and are so tired by the time, it's not easy for them to come home and then look after the younger ones which leaves the responsibility to the eldest one, me. And it just start feeling like a burden sometimes, since I can't share with anyone my problems. 

Arlin: What is causing so many problems? You can share with me if you are comfortable. 

Richard: No, I can't. It's my responsibility to take care of you all, not put my problems on you all.

Arlin: If you don't want to tell me, I won't force you. But if you feel like sharing your thoughts with someone or just want some support, I am there. 

Richard: Hmm. I am going to my room. 

Arlin: K. 

I have never seen him so tensed, I wish I could do something. I received a text on my phone. I opened it to see it was Virgilio Casso. He is the twin who will be working for the mafia. I went to my room.

 Vir:

:Eva

 Hey Eva. 

  Hey Viru

How are you? Zac told me about your crazy stunt. 

Of course he told you. And I am fine. After so many days you texted me. Btw how are you?

Well, as usual dealing with the babies. 

Aww, looks like you are not in such a good mood. 

Yep, that's why I am texting you, otherwise why would I?

Haww, so rude. I hate you.

Aww, I love you too. And I was just joking, I texted you cause I was free. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Is Nat with you?

No. He is in his room. Had another fight today. 

Why do you guys keep fighting?

Simply. We have nothing better to do, that's why. 

🙄

🤣

👋. gtg

👋. 

I kept my phone as I heard a thud from downstairs. I went down to see Alessandro running behind Greg again. And Greg had jumped from a high stair causing a thud. Of course Richard and John also came. Richard looked a bit better from before but I could still see the tiredness and stress in his eyes. 

Richard: What is going on here? Al, what is it this time?

Al: This idiot started texting Carlos from my phone some memes. 

Richard: Greg, for gods sake stop your pranks for some time. If I see you near him or his things again with intention of a prank, you won't be aloud outside your room except for breakfast, lunch and dinner the whole week. 

Greg(groans): Ok. 

Just then Vincent and Anthony came looking completely tired. 

Anthony/Vincent: Hey guys. 

Others: Hey. 

Richard: Dinner is ready, lets go. 

All of us had dinner. Today all were quiet. Anthony and Vincent were eating up their food really fast, with their plates having almost double as mine. Greg was quiet since he had just got scolded by Richard which is rare and he knows that Richard might be really tired so he doesn't want to trouble him, Richard being tired didn't speak, John was as usual silent and Al, well whom could he talk to. I was just observing my brothers and eating. After dinner Anthony stood up. 

Anthony: Arlin, we will be going to a business party next month on the first Sunday, do you want to join? 

I remembered that I have to go to a ball so I said no.

Anthony: Ok, you and the boys are starting school from Monday, which is day after tomorrow, so you can write the subjects you will be taking and give to John, since it is your first year in high school. 

Al: Isn't she supposed to be in class 10?

Anthony: Well she skipped a year so she is in Greg's year now. 

Al/Greg: Woah. 

 After that all of us went to our rooms. I couldn't sleep so I sat between the balcony door and the bed humming a song with my back against the bed. I opened my instagram  to see Avneet had come live. The live ended within 15 minutes since I had missed the start. I simply started humming a random tune. I was thinking about my new school. I have never been the student with the best behaviour in any of my schools. I used to give sassy remarks, or have fights with people who think they rule the place. In my last school I avoided it so that my foster parents didn't have to come, before that I never had to care except that one year. The year which feels like never existed in my life, at least the first 7-8 months of it which I don't remember a single thing about. If it wasn't for that year I wouldn't have to skip a year. Once before also I had skipped a year as I was a fast learner. 

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Happy birthday to the Nigam brothers. May all their wishes come true.
🎂🥳🍫🎉