INTRO

It's night and dark, Jungkook entered a room and there stood six other figures, all in black. Namjoon looked at him with sharp eyes. 

"You know one thing I hate, is waiting." He said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "At least I'm here."

"Suga Hyung is asleep, go and wake him up, he's been waiting for you." Everyone turned to Taehyung, then to Yoongi.

"You're going to kill me?"

"I would but I wont." Everyone jumped and turned to Yoongi. "Because we're brothers, that's what holding me back." 

"Wait what?"

"Never mind." he yawned. "What's this meeting about?" He broke the silence.

"It's about the mission we thought was over five years ago." Namjoon continued. "The Yun Family."

Everyone eyes widen when they heard the legendary name. 

"What?" Jimin stood up.

"I thought the whole family was dead, they were killed." 

"ALL OF THEM." Hoseok added. Still shocked.

"Calm down. I've been thinking the same thing. We got a report that the whole family was dead. But, something seems to bother me." Said Namjoon.

"What is it?" Jungkook took a small black chair and sit.

"You think some of them is still alive?" Yoongi cut him.

Everyone turned to Namjoon. He sigh and nodded.

"What makes you think that?" Jin suddenly spoked after being silent the whole time.

"You remember our cousin, Yeonjun? He was ordered to find the remain Yuns and 'took care of  them'. But it's been seven years and he still isn't back in Korea. Does it feels weird to you?" He explained.

"Is he okay? Maybe he's dead." Said Taehyung. 

"Don't make me laugh. Who do you think he is? If he isn't as strong as Suga, he would've refused the mission." Said Hoseok.

"He's fine. But he cut out all his connection with us. The only one he still had contact with is his brother, Soobin."

Everyone turned silence.

"He wont be back as long as his mission is not done. That is what kind of man he is. We just don't know what he's doing right now, or where he is." Namjoon continued.

"So what do we do? Let him be?" Ask Jimin.

"No. It's too dangerous to left a Yun out there if there IS posable that they're alive." Yoongi explained.

"Maybe it's too much for him to handle?"

"Whatever it is, we need to get to work. We need to take care of this 'Yun'. Before it's too late."