The OB-Gyne Clinic

Magsimula sa umpisa

****

After the nth time sex that we had on his third day ay pinilit ko na siyang umuwi. I don’t know with that man but he’s really insatiable. Kung hindi pa nga ako nagkunwaring umiiyak dahil sabi ko ay namamaga na ay hindi niya pa ako titigilan!

I told him to visit me after three days but he told me that he’ll come back tomorrow to pick me up. Hindi ko pa nga naintindihan ang sinabi niya noong una but when he told me to pack my things doon na ako naalarma.

I told him that I can’t stay with him in one house but he just scolded me that it’s pointless to argue about it. He said that if I really want to get pregnant then I should live with him so we can do it anytime we want.

I tried to indeed argue but he left me with no choice. He told me that he’s backing out if I don’t agree. So, ano pa bang magagawa ko?

Ako ang may kailangan kaya ako dapat ang sumunod and this is so frustrating! I’m not used to follow anyone’s order. I follow myself and my own rule.

I sighed. Kahit anong reklamo ko ay wala na akong magagawa pa. I have to follow him.

I stood up and checked the time. May appointment ako sa OB-gyne at 10am. I need the help of a doctor for my case. I want to be pregnant so I have to do everything to make it possible.

It’s almost 9:30am so I went out and drove my car towards the clinic. 15-minute drive lang naman kaya hindi ako masyadong nag-aalala kung malate ako o hindi.

When I arrived at the clinis, sinalubong ako ng sekretarya at sinabing nasa loob na daw si doktora. Tumango ako at saka pumasok sa office niya.

“Good morning, Ms. Torres!” She smiled and pointed the seat in front of her table.

“Good morning din po Doc.” I said as I sat on the chair.

“How can I help you?” She sweetly asked me. “I just want your help. I want to get pregnant and I want to be ready for it.”

“I see. Well, I think you should undergo to some tests para makita rin natin ang dapat na gawin. Para kung may problema man ay maagapan natin and I can prescribe the right vitamins for you.” She explained. Agad naman akong pumayag to undergo with those tests. She gave me a referral to a hospital dahil sabu niya ay wala siyang sapat na gamit sa clinic nito.