"You think?  You could take an eye out with that." My eyes drifted down before dragging them back up.

His smirk lifted into a dimpled smile, and my insides quivered.  Damn, those dimples would be the death of me. 

"I'll be gentle... this time."

His deep sexy voice sent a shock wave right down to my clit. But, fuck gentle, I thought we'd already covered I didn't want gentle.

And wait up... what's with calling me Dark One?  I tried to make a mental note to ask him later.

Now barely breathing distance apart he drew in a deep breath through his nose as a hand slid over my cheek and around to the back of my head through my hair as his lips pressed into mine. Warm and demanding, I inhaled through my nose to soak up his intoxicating scent as his hands shifted, gripping either side of my arms, pulling me up towards him.

Lost in his kiss.  I could get drunk on his lips. These kisses were a promise of pure sin.  Desperate moans leaked as his groans lit me up from inside out. 

He pulled back as we both panted.  "Let's go inside. I will clean you of this blood.  His eyes ran over my face, down my arms.

It was true I was covered in Elders blood.  He didn't wait for me to answer as he led me indoors, giving me a nice close up of his arse. He didn't pause as he took us straight to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, he seemed so much bigger as he flicked on the shower.  I kept my eyes on him, watching every movement and edged sidewards to see his enormous erection jutting proudly out.  I couldn't wait to get my hands... mouth... vagina on that impressive cock.

Turning to face me.  "You could burn someone with that look."

Damn straight.  I was burning inside out, My entire body was electrified.  I wanted him, it was like letting a kid loose in a candy shop and I wanted to lick... and taste every single thing in the place.

"Undress Pearl."  I loved the way my name rolled from his lips as goosebumps decorated my arms.

"Me, you want me to undress myself?" I thought he would have wanted the pleasure.

"I will, if you would allow me the indulgence." He eyes raked over me. "But I warn you they will be nothing more than shreds of material on the floor." Fingers spread out, his nails extended.

Yeah, he had a fair point. I would need to put them back on till I could get back to the main pack-house and get fresh clothes.

Holding my hand up to stop him advancing on his suggestion. I toed off my shoes and kicked them to one side; his eyes followed me.  Unclipping my Jeans I slid them down my thighs, sending them in the same direction as my shoes.  A low rumbling sound came from his chest as his pectoral muscles flexed.

Pulling off my bloodied t-shirt. I stood in nothing but plain white knickers and bra.  Not my sexiest, but who the hell knew I would be meeting my mate today?

Thankfully I had packed some hot little numbers though, which I'm sure he would enjoy soon enough.

I kept my smile hidden, unclipping my bra, sliding it from my shoulders the cups fell away as it dropped to the floor.

His full attention trained on my breasts.  True, they weren't the biggest, but I was small and curvy, and he sure seemed happy to see them.  I ran my hands up my midriff and cupped them, letting my fingers run over the stiff nipples. I didn't doubt that lust and desire for him reflected on my flushed face.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen." His voice resembled a growl.

I almost giggled. Heat rushed across my chest and my girlie parts were practically panting!

Pearl Risingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें