"Kaisa the door is opened let get in," I said then as I got in then Kaisa got in than I looked at the camera then turned it off then Y/N woke and saw us and then asked.

"Wait what are you girls doing here I thought I told you, girls, to leave me," Y/N said then I immediately hugged him then I said.

"You didn't have to do that for us but thank you Y/N," I said then as I kept hugging him then Kaisa said.

"Oh, Akali I didn't think you had it for him," Kaisa said to me then I let go of Y/N then I got the keys then started trying many different keys, and then after 7 attempts I unlocked both his cuffs then he dropped them on the table then me and Kaisa held onto Y/N then we went invisible then Kaisa opened the door we went out then Y/N closed it then Kaisa speed got us out and then as we got out and we got to the outside door then as I was going to open it then someone else opened the door we quickly backed off then as that happened and then as he closed the door and walked past us then as he walked past us then as I opened the door then as he walked through then the alarm was set then we quickly went out when we exit the door and then as Kaisa was going to use her speed then we were bumped into us and we fell and the invisibility went off and when we got back up and he saw us then he yelled out.

"They're here and they got the prisoner out," he said then as we got up then he did as well we got surrounded by soldiers then Kaisa and I got into a defensive formation and Y/N then gets then tells us.

"We shouldn't fight them we are outnumbered and they already see you as a threat it's best to stand down," Y/N told us then as he walked forward a little then he said to one of the soldiers.

"I think you would want to get your commander to talk to us right," Y/N said then as some of the soldiers then raised kept their guns raised then some lowered them then the soldier in front of us then looked around us then he looked back at us then Y/N said again.

"Well do you want your commander to talk to the five of us and they won't be aggress especially when some of your soldiers are aiming their weapons at us so if you don't want a violent approach and want to talk about this we can resolve this peacefully," Y/N said then more soldiers then lowered their weapons but some still had their ups but we then got to a normal standing stance then as that happened I said?

"You want me to also call the rest of the girls Y/N," I said then as they looked confused at us then He looked at us then he said.

"Sure might as well then get the rest to resolve this peacefully and also you want to get your commander as well," he said to us then said to the soldier and then as the soldier then got on his radio to tell his commander I looked at Kaisa and then said.

"As much as I don't want to get us all surrounded get the rest of the girls and so we can end this peacefully," I said to Kaisa then said to me.

"How do we know they won't lie then try to kill us when we are all here," Kaisa said then I looked to Y/N then said.

"So how do we know they won't just kill us," I said to Y/N then he looked around at the people then he asked the soldiers.

"So how do know you won't just kill us," Y/N said then the soldier in front of us then said.

"Ok boys stand down they aren't going to try anything," he said then the remaining soldiers lowered their weapons then I said to Kaisa.

"Is this better for you when none of them are going to shoot us?" I told her then Kaisa then said to me.

"Ok fine this is better I'll go get them," Kaisa said then immediately used her speed to get to the cliff where the rest were holding up as the soldier was immediately confused about where she went then I told them.

"What did you expect you saw we caused to different types of kinetic energy blast of whatever and you didn't expect us to have powers what a day I've been through," I said then after 2 minutes then Kaisa came back with evelynn then saying.

"So wait what I'm hearing is we are going to just talk with the people that may kill us for no reason and then what are going to do then" evelynn said then as she came I said.

"Well that was Y/N plan, to begin with, and now you here," I tell her then she sighs then says.

"Let just hope it ends like this cause we are in the middle of the base and they got us now surrounded," evelynn said and after about 3 more minutes then someone from the bunker came out and then said.

"So they are willing to talk normally now so how can I help you six then," he said and as we look over all of the soldiers then stood in a straight line then he said again.

"At ease so what did you want to talk about," he said then all the soldiers then got to their normal positions, and then Y/N said to him.

"Well for starters cause we may be out here for a while talking about this how back we get chairs so we can talk this through" then he thought about it then he said.

"Might as well can some of your boys get us some chairs" he said then some went off then came back with a lot of chairs then as we sat down then Y/N then said.

"Now we that situated the first introduction from left to right first is ahri she a vastaya or a fox basically and she uses magic next is evelynn she is a demon with her tentacles let just say then we have Kaisa a void daughter with her lighting fast speed and her void weapons from her back then next is Akali she is a human but with her ninja training is she formidable and lastly Seraphine she is also human with the magic of helping her friends," Y/N said then afterward then he said.

"I am colonel McGiver I am here cause you wanted to talk about settling peacefully right," he said then Y/N said.

"Yes and also can you stop trying to track people that weren't even here to begin with," Y/N said then this went on for a long time.