"I know your body inside and out. I just felt you tense."

"I was thinking of Kayla."

"I know baby. I miss her too."

He trails his fingers down my face. I never thought he could be so gentle. Hell, neither one of us are this way unless it's just the two of us. I pull him to me as close as possible and just hold onto him. He runs his hand down my back and I get chills just from his touch.

"We need to get ready."

"I'm not ready for this." I feel like I'm going to break any minute now.

"I know but I am here for you."

I bring him in for another kiss. It was short and sweet but meant everything to me. "Jaxon, I just want to stay in bed and make love to you, fuck you long and hard."

"Fuck Lucas!" He growls at me and grabs his dick. I move my hand to his ass and start teasing him with my fingers. "Don't start."

"Okay you can start, and I will finish." I turn around and rub my ass against his dick. I feel the tip against me, and I moan. "Please baby you feel so good."

"Damn it Lucas I know what you are doing."

"I'm trying to get my boyfriend you know the guy that I'm in love with to stick his wonderful dick in my ass." I lean back and kiss him and when I do I feel him go inside me. He puts his arms around me and starts moving in and out of me. He strokes my dick and I moan.

"Jax."

"You drive me fucking batshit crazy. But fuck I love you, Lucas." He moves quicker inside me as I move my hand with his as we jerk me off. "I love you too Jaxon more than you fucking know." He kisses on my neck as I feel myself ready to come undone. I feel him tense inside me and we both release the tension we built up. I turn my head and kiss him again. I can't get enough of this fucker.

"Now that you got what you wanted, we need to go."

"I'm not the only one that got off you cocky son of a bitch." He chuckles and pulls me closer to him. "I'd still be buried inside you, or have you fuck me babe, but we need to go. I already have to get my dick to go down because I want you so bad again."

I know we have to go so I reluctantly get up and go take a shower. Jax follows me in, and we wash each other. Which was a bad idea because we spent another twenty minutes getting each other off again. We get out got dressed and go down to meet my sister's attorney. Who also happens to be the company's attorney. As we enter Mr. Harris's office, Jaxon interlace our hands together. "I'm right here." The balding man greets us with a warm smile. I have known him all my life he is my father's cousin, at least he is not an asshole like my dad. "Lucas my boy it's been a while. Although I'm glad to see you I wish it was under better circumstances."

"Yeah, me to George."

"You must be Jaxon Reynolds. Am I correct?"

Jax looks between us, and I shrug my shoulders. "How did you.."

"Kayla talked about you both a lot. I saw her quite a bit before she passed away." His lip quivers and I see now how much of an impact my sister had on people. Well except for the people that brought us into this life.

"Oh okay. Yes, I'm Jaxon, I'm Lucas's boyfriend." I smile and my heart beats a little faster as he claims me as his.  Never would have thought this shit would bring me so much happiness.

"Yes, I know." He turns to me and smiles. "I'm glad to see you happy."

"Yeah, only one thing missing from my life and that's why we're here. What were Kayla's wishes? I want to make sure it all happens."

"Yes, yes please sit down and we will discuss that." Jax leads me to the loveseat and pulls me next to him with his arm across my shoulder.

"Well as you know since you were Kayla's guardian since your parents..."

"Sperm donor."

"Oven baker." I look over at Jax with incredulous look. "What? you know people say bun in the oven when a woman is pregnant, so the bitch was your oven baker."

"For someone so smart in school you can sometimes be..."

"Be what Lucas?"

"A dork." I laugh and then look back at George while Jax pouts. He's so fucking cute when he pouts, unless it gets annoying then I just want to throttle him.

"As I was saying" he says with a smirk, enjoying our banter. "You know how much her assets are worth."

"Around ten million correct.?" Jax starts coughing and I have to slap him on the back. "Ten million! That means Lucas has that much too." George nods his head. "Damn rich boy."

"Jaxon I fucking warned you."

"Right sorry" George laughs and I turn my attention back to him. "You two remind me of a married couple." He clears his throat and continues. "So, your sisters wishes are to give five million to the Cancer Ward Center to help with research in hopes to find better cures for cancer." I feel myself on the verge of tears and Jax pulls me closer to him. "One million to go to an animal shelter of your choice. Two million dollars to you Lucas to do what you want with it. Last but not least for the money aspect of this, two million dollars goes to Jaxon Reynolds."

"What? No! Why would she do that?" Jax starts shaking and I pull him to me. He starts crying as I hold him. "Why would Kayla do that? I don't want her money."

George looks at us and clears his throat again, I guess it's a nervous habit of his. "I'm sorry Mr. Reynolds but that's not all she is giving you."

"What? There's more?"

"Yes, since Kayla would have owned half of the company when she turned twenty-one. I was able to change it for her that she can give it to whoever she pleased. Her Uncle Jack approved of it because Kayla only would have chosen the best person. So, Mr. Reynolds when you turn twenty-one you will be partners with Lucas at Neveah Hotel Spa Resort. Which has twelve locations in the US and four others overseas all located in London, Spain, Ireland, Scotland.  They are going to have one in Australia within the next six months. Jack takes care of the business all overseas. Those are his, he owns those locations."

"I can't believe this. Why?"

"Because Jaxon, Kayla loved you like a brother and said she knew you would be the right choice. She did not want Sheila or Craig to have anything." George says with a kind smile.

"I can't do this." He shakes his head and gets up pacing the room. "I don't want any of this."

Shit, is he going to reject me too?

"Thank you, George can you give us, a day and we will come back and sign paperwork?"

"Yes, that is not a problem, but I will need to know soon."

"Of course, thank you."

I grab Jax's hand and walk us back to my truck. When we get there, he spins around with panic in his eyes. "I can't Lucas."

"I know you can. This is my sister's last wishes Jax. I want to carry them out but if you can't, I will understand."

"Thank you." He hugs me and I sigh. "What's wrong?"

"I just hate breaking a promise to her."

"Promise?" he gives me a strange look

"She made me promise to go with her wishes with the will. I didn't know you would be included into it. I'm sorry Jax." I go to get in the car, but he shuts the door and grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to sign those damn papers. I'm not breaking a promise to her."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but it looks like I'm going to have to change my major."