Chapter 105: Noah Is In Love With Me?

Start from the beginning

 When she says that I stay quiet because I know that she is right I have been pushing her away ever since I came back to LA before moving over here Isabella and I would always go out we would always have time for each other but now I don’t spend time with her at all well the only time that I do spend with her is when I come home from work, I spend more time with Demi since I do the whole bodyguard job and honestly this whole month we have made all these types of memories I remember we once had an argument because this guy came up to her touched her butt and well I don’t know if it was a test for me or something but she seemed to like it and I slightly felt jealous at the fact that instead of slapping this guy she continued to flirt with him so I walked up them and I told him that he needed to go and well next thing you know Demi says that she was taking him home with her and I told her no that couldn’t do that she didn’t know I wasn’t just going to let her get in bed with some guy that just touched her butt because she was horny hell no, I know I don’t love her anymore but I do care about her and I am still going to protect her and not let her make any stupid mistakes like that, so as soon as I got rid of the guy we went home and well she started yelling at me why I didn’t let her bring the guy with her and well I told her that I was her bodyguard and that I wasn’t going to let her make another stupid mistake, we went on back and forward until she eventually knew that I beat her and she went into her room and ignored me for the rest of the night and the following day, but like I said I wasn’t going to let her make another stupid mistake.

 I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone yelling my name and then I realize that I forgot that I was still on the phone with Isabella and she was yelling at me and she says “you see this is what I mean you are not acting like yourself anymore how do you expect me to come back when you are still hooked onto Demi the girl that you are clearly in love with Noah you need to stop lying to yourself and just admit that you still love her” I say “Isabella I’m sorry I don’t know what happened I was just remembering something” she says “yeah you were remembering a memory that you had with Demi about a guy touching her ass and how you go jealous but even though you didn’t love her anymore you still cared about her and was still going to protect her and not let her make stupid mistakes yes Noah you just told me all about it ok I love you so much but I don’t think I can marry you if you still love someone else that isn’t me Noah and until you figure out who you really love I am not going to come back” and then the line went dead, what the hell is going on with me I thought I was just remembering that but I was actually telling her this memory why would I tell her that? My head is really messing with me right I don’t know what I feel anymore when Isabella said that I was jealous I can’t help but deny that I was jealous that, that guy touched Demi I know we aren’t together anymore but I just I still care about her and I don’t know why I do because she hurt me really bad I don’t know how my heart can still care about her even after what she did.   

 Demi’s Pov:

 Noah is in love with me? I am so confused because I didn’t really get to hear that much but I just heard Noah saying that he doesn’t love me but that he loves Isabella, why does Isabella think that Noah loves me? I mean he is my bodyguard and we have been spending a lot of time together but I doubt that he could ever love me when he is clearly in love with Isabella for Christ sakes they are getting married I don’t know why she is doubting him, I came to conclusion that I love Noah so much and I wish that I was with him and honestly that day was a test for him to see is cares about me more than his bodyguard and he did and it made my heart flutter it made me feel happy once again it made me forget about Alex knowing that Noah cares about me, and honestly I think and feel that he does feel something for me but I guess that he is just afraid of leaving Isabella behind after what happened with their baby and also falling for me is hard for him because I am his cousin’s ex-girlfriend who he is very close with, he can’t just ignore all of those warnings in front of him, and honestly it made me really, really mad when Isabella left Noah and went back to brazil, I understand that she needed space for herself and that she was grieving because she lost her child but so was Noah and Noah was willing to be there for her and do anything for her to make her happy but she just decided to leave him behind to deal with his own grieving, you know for someone that is about to say I do to the person they love that’s just really shady but that’s just my opinion, what about through the good and the hard times?

 It makes me really upset that she left him which is why I tried to get closer to him this past month that she is away and well honestly I don’t think she is going to come back she isn’t going to come back because she is being selfish she just cares about what she feels she doesn’t care about what Noah feels, which is why I have decided to step up my game and try to make Noah fall in love with me because I am in love with him and I care about him so much, Isabella claims to love him but she is just pushing him away and is about to lose him tonight well at least I hope it works and that’s if he actually cares about me, because he doesn’t then I am just going to make a full out of myself but honestly after screwing up things with Alex I feel like this is my chance to redeem myself from saving someone into getting themselves into a bad marriage.

 Noah’s Pov:

I don’t know what do? I am really confused my brain is telling me that I am not in love with Demi but that I am in love with Isabella, but then I have my heart telling me the opposite that I only love Isabella as a friend and that I really actually am still in love with Demi, this is just too confusing how can Isabella do this to me how can she make me choose between them I can’t do that I can’t choose between them I love Isabella so much she fixed my heart not only once but twice and well I know that Demi hurt me so much to point where I thought that I would never be able to have my heart fixed to the point where I thought that I couldn’t fall in love anymore and well even though after she did what she did I still care about her and I know that she is in love with me but I just don’t know if it’s a good thing because I am Noah to her how is she going to take it when I tell her that I am Alex? Why am I even worrying about this I shouldn’t care about her should I because she hurt me, why can’t my heart just accept the fact that she hurt me? Or Why can’t I just accept the fact that I am still in love with Demi Lovato……

Whoaaaaaa….

What do you guys think?

Hey guys so I am sorry for the little delay and that it took me forever to update but like I said yesterday I felt sick and today I woke up really sick, I tried my best with this chapter hopefully you guys like it and if you do please vote/ comment below and let me know what you guys think or what you guys think is going to happen next. Oh and also thank you to everyone that has been voting and commenting lately it really does help me and motivate me when you guys vote and comment I love you guys sooo much and well the next chapter will posted as soon as I finish it! =)

Next update will be in an hour! =)