"I'm going to see if I can get notes from the teacher I'll be back" I get and walk over to the teacher's desk then ask her.

"Can I get a copy of the notes cause I just got here and I don't know what your class has been working on? "I asked then the teacher said?

"Oh course let me go make a copy," she said then walked towards the printer and after a couple of seconds, she came back and said.

"Here you go and have you found a group to work with," she asked then I nodded yes and said.

"Yeah I'm working with Jessica and Troy, "I said then Mrs. Sparklin said.

"Ok let hope you have fun with school now," she said when someone asked for Mrs. Sparklin's help and walked over then I got back to my seat and then start to look at the notes then help with their project.

(Kaisa pov) earlier

As I walk to towards my dancing class and seeing many different people around me I quickly walked towards the area and as I walk to the front door a teacher then ask me.

"Excuse me do you know where you are going," she asked then I said.

"Yeah is this room 412," I ask then she says.

"Yes this is and are you ready for this class and the experience," she says then I nod then she lets me in, and then says.

"So since it your first time we will get you situated into a locker and also we will get you to use to what you can do and you will show us what can you do and my name is Ms. balmore" she said then as I walked in then walk to place and then start stretching and as I start stretching then 2 girls came up to me and said.

"Oh look at the new student who thinks she might be better than us"than they start to surround me and as they tried to push me Ms. balmore across the room said.

"You two stop bullying her get to your spot and get ready for practice" she said then the two girls look back then walk away from me and as I looked at them walk away then she walks up to me and say.

"Sorry about those two they are always a massive problem for new people but if you can do good on practice they won't try to bully you as the school day goes on but you got this alright" she says then I nod and as she walks away and I finish stretching then the teacher says.

"Ok class today we are going to see what our new member can do all you ready"she said then I walked out from my spot and as she backed away I started to get into position and start dancing.

As i finished dancing then as I look at everyone they all looked shocked then afterwords they all started to clap except the two who made fun of me then as I looked at everyone then the teacher said.

"That is good Gracie you are very good at this where did you learn to dance" Ms. balmore said then I told her.

"Well it was really self taught and learned all of it when I started to also teach my other four other friends as well and then we usually do a lot of things but I do it the most" I told her then as she nodded then she said afterwords.

"Well it nice to have you here gracie hope we can have a nice school year together" she said then as I look at teacher and as we all then start doing practice and I just then practice my movements.

(evelynn pov)

As I walk towards my first class of drama class and as I walk in the teacher was standing on stage and waiting for students to enter then he looks at me and then ask.

"I don't recognize you are you the new student" he ask then I say after looking around his room.

"Ah yes I'm the new student my name is Jessica" I told him then he says.

"Ah ok I'm your drama teacher Mr. hirogen and I will help improve your acting skills so you can get better" he said then afterwords he looked at the time and said.

"Well class will start in 5 minutes and I usually never get a lot of students so you can sit down near the stage or go on it preform any scene you want" then as he went out the door and I decided to get on the stage and just preform what akali usually does when she gets annoyed then afterwords I preform the usually steps of me ignoring everyone that tries to talk to me and then as I continue to do whatever comes to mind then I get a tap on the shoulder then I look to see the teacher in front of me then the teacher ask.

"Excuse me Jessica when did you learn to do all of that" he asked then I said.

"Nothing I usually see this types of walks and then I implement them to form a style of walking of stars" I said then as he looked intrigued then he says.

"Well at least you gave the few students I ever get in drama class a good show at what to do" he says then I look to see 6 students sitting there interested at what I did then the teachers says.

"Since you did some good acting how you sit down and then we can teach this class more fundamentals of this class" he said then I sat down and watched as he then teaches the class.

(Akali pov)

Walking towards my first class dealing with PE and as I walk in I see four PE teachers and then one came up to me and asked me.

"Are you the new student what your name" he asked then I said.

"My name is Anna and I am the new student" I said then he said.

"Well I'm going to be your PE teacher my name is Mr. Lopez the other three are Mr. wrencher next is Mr. Jacobs and lastly is Ms. Nguyen and also you'll need these gym clothes" he said and I said.

"I already got my clothes ready" I said then he said.

"Ok the changing room for the girls are the second door walking out the door" he said then I walked out and went inside and started to change and after I finished I walked out and the teacher said.

"Well time for you people to do the pacer run" and after he said that everyone just groaned and then as everyone else did it I was the next group to go and after finishing it easily completed it and then after words then class let us do what we wanted.

(Seraphine pov)

As I walk into the music room seeing different instruments and the teacher sees me and ask.

"Ah are you the new student here is your name Alice" she said then I told her.

"I am and can I try playing on the piano" I asked then she said.

"sure let see what you can do" she said and as I sat down and then I started playing.

After I finished then she started to clap and then she said.

"My name is Mrs. Kensworth I am your music teacher and how you played the piano you want to be our pianist" she asked then I nodded and then sat down on the piano and then started to play it till class ended.