"Fuck off of me." E snatched a way from me, getting off of the elevator.

"So this is one of the open units in the building..." Samira used a key fob to open the door to what may be one of the properties that will be purchased on this trip. I looked at the door which was large just like the one in the front of the building.

"There is another unit in this building that is slightly larger than this. It also has a better view." The realtor pointed out.

"This is nice." I said walking in. The floorplan was open just like we liked it. The ceilings are high and the kitchen was huge.

"Is it?" She asked me. There was almost a frown on her face and no emotion in her tone.

"I'll give you two a minute. I'll be just outside of the door and if you want to see that second unit or the penthouse we can make that happen as well."

"Girl. Whatever." E made sure Samira heard her.

"I'm sorry?" Samira asked.

"I didn't whisper." E said a little louder.

"Like I said I will be outside of the door if you need me."

"That may not even be necessary." I said knowing that we wouldn't be here long.

"Damn E." As soon as Samira closed the door and will put all of her force behind her fist which led it directly into my chest. I clenched my shirt and looked at her trying to figure out when she got so strong. When she hit me again I stepped back and smiled.

Damn she is beautiful.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! It's one step forward and two steps back with you." She said not giving a fuck about the girl being outside.

"Emerald I don't have any control over her actions." I kept my voice calm.

"Where do you know her from?" She asked me straight up.

"She is a fucking realtor baby. She helped me with the second club and I thought it would be good for her to help with this." I said backing away from her.

"Is she? Or is she the one you were fucking when you were in Vegas?"

"Fucking? E you know why I left. Plus that was before we were married E..." I said thinking I was making a good point.

"I WAS FUCKING PREGNANT WHEN YOU LEFT!" E caught herself.

"Look let's not go there." She shot back.

She instantly jogged my memory. I remembered the tears in her eyes when I left and the ones when I came back. I looked in to her dry eyes as a lump formed in my throat.

"Regardless, E I have met her but I have never, ever had any kind of sex with her. This is going in the wrong direction. I didn't know that she was going to act like this. She is good at what she does and..."

"How long did you think it would take me to figure out? I can't..." She started. I took a few steps in her direction which made her stop talking.

"Come on now. I'm am not  doing this with you. She is here to sell these condos and make her commission. It's not my fault she finds me attractive..." I but a little more base I'm my voice. I could tell what she was thinking and I wasn't having it.

"Buy what you want I'm going home."

"Home? E who are you talking to?" I asked as she opened her bag and pulled out her phone. I snatched the phone out of her hand, making sure I had her attention.

"Nigga I'm talking to you."

"That's not happening." I locked the phone.

"I'm grown." She said not even trying to reach for the phone.

"You tell me I have to stop running away from shit and you do too. We are going to enjoy this trip and get this money. We had a bad few minutes but not a bad day." She let me kiss her which was a good sign.

"Alright?" I asked licking my lips as she shook her head. I kissed her again and walked over to the large door. When I snatched it open Samira was not far.

"From what we can see the place is beautiful, but small. Unfortunately your actions have made my wife uncomfortable and we would like to continue with another realtor to show us other units." I turned to E who still stood in the middle of the empty condo as I leaned in the door frame. I held my hand out hoping that she would grab it.

"Excuse me?" Samira said thoroughly confused. E walked over to me slowly and grabbed my hand as we walked out of the condo.

"I'll call your boss myself so he can have it set up by tomorrow. Enjoy your day." I said holding my wife's hand and making sure our driver was waiting down stairs.

"Are you ok?" I asked E as the elevator opened.

"Well..."

"We know it should have been done earlier but it's done. I love you." I said as we made our way downstairs

"I love you too"

"I'm trying E. I take full responsibility for that."

"Sloane I don't like looking stupid and you make me look stupid every chance you get." As she finished her sentence the elevator doors opened. As soon as they did she didn't hesitate to move through the lobby and on to the car. I followed behind her and thanked the driver and I got in the car. E stared out of the window as the care pulled off.

"Maybe I'm a little insecure, I shouldn't have acted like that." She took ownership. In reality it was my fault.