"Jax" he says above a whisper, and I push a finger in, and he hisses. I stop everything. "Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop." He all but growls at me.

Fuck that is so hot. He is so hot.

I continue giving him pleasure, but it's still not enough I want to feel more. I thrust my fingers in faster and he cries out.

"Oh Jax!"

Fuck that just got me hard again. This has never happened before.

"Faster. Fuck me faster."

I growl as I suck on him harder and add another finger. My dick is so hard it hurts. I cry out as I suck on him, but he stops me.

"Get up Jax."

"But you didn't finish."

He kisses me again and pushes me back on the bed.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now. To know what it feels like, but we are both not ready for that."

"But you need to cum." I don't understand why he stopped me. Did I do something wrong? What the fuck? Why do I sound like a chick right now?

"We both do."

He lays on top of me and starts grinding on me again. He pulls on my bottom lip. "At least this way my imagination can go crazy." He kisses my lips as our dicks cause friction together. We moan into each other's mouth. "Imagine it Jaxon my dick sliding in and out of you faster and harder with each thrust.

Oh God what the fuck is he doing to me?

I moan again as I hold onto his ass and move his against my body faster.

"Or me riding you, bouncing off your dick." He slides his tongue up my neck and I shiver. "How about how you are fucking me so hard that I scream out your name."

"Fuck yes!" God, I want that. I want him so fucking bad right now. I move him up and down me faster. "Yes, Jax that's it fuck me good, fuck me fast and fuck me hard."

"Fuck I want to."

"I want you too. I want you to fill me up."

"Fuck this is the hottest."

"You have no idea Jax." He kisses my lips hard and rough and pulls on my hair as we move faster against each other.

"Fuck Jax!"

"Ahhh! Lucas! Shit! I'm gonna..."

"Me too don't fucking stop."

"Fuck no!" Even if I wanted to my body would out win what my brain is screaming me to do.

We cum all over each other and kiss and then kiss some more. Is it bad I don't want to stop, that I want to keep going? I have never experienced this before, and I want more from him. He let my imagination go wild and I want what he described. I didn't know sex could feel like this.

"Was it good for you?" He winks at me as he lays next to me. I punch his arm and we both laugh at his corniness.

"Cocky bastard."

"Oh, but you loved my cock."

More than I should have.

As much as this was one of the best experiences of my life. I start panicking. What if someone catches us? What will they say? Oh God will we get kicked off the team? I'm so damn conflicted I want to stay here but bolt out of here at the same time.

"That was a first for me Jaxon."

I look at him in shock. It can't be, can it? I don't why it thrills me to think it was a first for both of us. But of course, I won't show that to him.

"What sucking my dick?"

He hits me on the arm, and he bites his bottomed lip. God, I want to suck that lip into my mouth again. "No asshole. I meant..." He blushes and fuck is that adorable and sexy at the same time.

"Meant what?"

"I've never let anyone fuck me in my ass, even if it was just your fingers." He wiggles his fingers at me, and I slap them away. "Can I kiss you again Jax?"

Please do. Fuck why is my heart beating faster?

Conflicted that's what I am.

I lean in and kiss him, and he pulls me on top of him.

"Fuck what are you doing to me Jax? I want more of you."

I'm starting to feel the same way. After one fucking day of meeting this guy and I want more of him. I pull his hair and he moans as I smash my mouth to him again. Fuck my dick is hard again.

What is happening to me? I have never been this hard before like ever. Did Stacy give him some of her weird voodoo shit?

"I think it's time we get cleaned up and join the party."

I need to get away and clear my head.

"I guess so."

He sits up as I'm straddling him. "I think we have a problem." He says as he looks down at our dicks standing to attention. "Let's take care of this first. We can't walk out there with hard-ons."

If he keeps doing this, I'm going to get addicted to it...more importantly addicted to him.

He starts stroking our dicks. But the man has a point, we cannot walk down there like this we would get attacked by all the horny girls. Right now, all I want is him, so I join him as our hands work our dicks together.

"Fuck Jaxon you are so hot." I can't say anything I just kiss his neck as we start stroking each other faster and faster. "Fuck Lucas I've never." I don't like this I feel really emotional right now. Seriously what is he doing to me?  In just one fucking day I am acting like this. "I know me too."

He sucks on my bottom lip as sweat perspires off of us. Our tongues tangle together, as our moans get louder. But for the life of me I can't take my eyes off his. We stare at each other as we get closer and closer to going over the edge.

"Yes."

My body tenses as our dicks rub together.

"Cum for me Jax."

"Oh Fuck!"

Our cum squirts all over our stomach's. He falls back as I lean down and lick it off him. He gets back up and does the same to me. "Fucking hot." I meant what I said because it is the hottest thing I have done like ever.

I'm truly an asshole. I hate myself for what I'm about to do. I'm sorry Lucas, I'm so fucking sorry.

I kiss him one last time and get up. I smile at him, but it feels so fake.

"I'll see you out there."

He nods his head and I get dressed and walk out the door, down the stairs, and straight out the front door. I just had the best night of my entire fucking life and I'm scared shitless.

What does this all mean?