Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65

Start from the beginning

"Right?! Like oh my god, I've been saying that since I first read it!" She says and I nod.

"Amyyyyyy you're stealing him from me, I'm supposed to be his BFF" Jake whines and I laugh.

"Calm down Jake, I'm not stealing him from you" she laughs.

"Are you guys hiding in the break room again? You know Holt doesn't like it when you do that" a dude says as he walks in. Oh shit I know this guys, it's Terry!

"We're not hiding, just hanging out with my new best bro" Jake says and we fist bump.

"Ouch, that cast is hard" he says, rubbing his knuckles.

"Peter?" Terry says to me confusedly.

"Wait you know Peter?" Rosa asks him with a raised brow.

"Yeah I know him, I've arrested him, we have interesting conversations when I drive him to the precinct" he says and I snort.

"So he is a mini criminal?" Amy asks with a raised brow.

"Hold up, why did you arrest him?" Rosa asks Terry.

"Well there was that one time he made a teacher choke on a crayon or when he smashed the windshield of a car when jumping over it, or that time he beat up that dude in an alleyway, oh and he blew up a school science lab, he also set fire to an abandoned paper factory" Terry says and they all just look at me their mouths slightly agape.

"Hey, I have my reasons for all of those" I say in my defence.

"I- how?" Amy asks.

"Okay the teacher I made choke on a crayon was a racist bitch, she kept targeting the kids that were black for no reason and making inappropriate comments" I say, and they look shocked.

"And when I smashed a windshield, it wasn't really on purpose, I was running onto the road to help the kid that had fallen in front of a car" I say, Jake shrugs and Rosa raises a brow meanwhile Amy just smiles slightly.

"Then when I beat that dude up in the alleyway, that was because he tried to freaking kidnap me" I say.

"You were nearly kidnapped?!" They all say in unison with wide eyes, well apart from Terry he already knew. (lol this is weird, ma grandads name is Terry XD)

"And the science lab... okay yeah that was just for the hell of it" I say with a smirk and they look slightly amused, well Amy looks disappointed, lol.

"But the paper factory was justified... kinda... I saw a spider inside and I threw a cigarette at it then ran" I say, sheepishly.

"Really? A spider?" Rosa says with an amused laugh.

"Hey it was a big spider" I say in my defence and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Where'd you get a lit cigarette from?" Jake asks in confusion.

"Oh this was when I was a nicotine addict" I shrug and they look horrified.

"You're a child!" Amy exclaims.

"Eh not really, I stopped being a kid a loooong time ago" I say.

"Wait so you smoke?" Rosa asks me.

"Not anymore, but I used to like a lot, my friends stopped me though, it's funny really, my old friend used to do it with me now my new ones got me to stop" I say with a laugh, me and Jace always used to smoke by the bonfire when everyone had gone to bed. Ric used to get pissed at us whenever he found out by we loved it.

"It's good you're clean, that stuff is super bad for you" Jake says, patting my back.

"I didn't care at the time" I shrug.

"So what happened to your old friend? Are you not friends anymore?" Amy asks and I shake my head.

"Nah, he... uh died" I say, fuck why do I always make things depressing?

"Shit, sorry kid" Jake says sympathetically.

"It's fine it was nearly 2 years ago now" I say with a shrug, pushing away the pain and loss that's still heavy in my heart.

"Dam, I made this shit depressing didn't I?" I say jokingly with a laugh.

"You and Rosa have something in common then" Jake says with a smirk and I shake my head in amusement.

***THIS IS A TIME SKIP, *cue weird noise they have in movies when they fast forward thing* ***

I sit at Jake's desk, swirling around on the spinny chair humming the tune of Wait For It from Hamilton.

"IS THAT HAMILTON I HEAR?!" Jake exclaims excitedly.

"Why yes it is" I say with a smirk.

"Are you Aaron Burr sir?" He asks me.

"Well that depends who's asking" I reply with a grin.

"Oh well sure sir, I'm Alexander Hamilton I'm at your service sir, I have been... looking for you" he says.

"I'm getting nervous" I say.

"Faggots (...I feel bad writing this broskis)" some criminal murmurs, he's sat by Amy's desk as she asks him a few questions.

"Umm excuse me?" Rosa growls at him in pure anger.

"It's bad enough my poor excuse of a son is some gay scum, I don't need to see his kind everywhere I go" the dude scoffs.

"Dam I feel bad for your son, having such a narrow minded, asshole of a father, must be hard, glad my dad's dead" I say with a laugh.

"Don't talk to me you filthy sinner" he says and I snort, the homophobic insults get better and better.

Jake, Amy, Rosa and practically the whole room stand up ready to pounce on this man.

"Dude shut the fuck up or I'll use the Geneva convention as a to do list" I say narrowing my eyes at him. (thanks to Oxycodehon  for that insult suggestion).

Suddenly the doors burst open and Loki is standing there looking at the criminal with a menacing glare.

"How dare you insult my little brother" he growls in a dangerously low voice, now normally I don't like it when he puts 'little' in there. It's insulting, I'm not small... though I'll let it slide this time.

"Lokes!" I say excitedly with a smile, I've not seen him in a while, I thought he was in Asgard!

"One second brother" he smiles at me then walks up to the homophobic dude and punches him right in the face, then grabs him by the scruff of his shirt.

"If you ever insult my brother again or anyone for that matter just because of their sexuality, I'll rip your spleen out and shove it down your throat for you to choke on so it murmurs your pleas for help as I let his mother castrate you. It's her favourite activity" he sneers in the mans face and I watch the whole ordeal in amusement

He lets the dude, who by the way have a bloody nose, go and Amy arrests Mr. Ugly Homophobe and takes him away.

Loki walks over to me and I laugh as he hugs me.

"That was so dramatic" I say and he pulls away with a smirk, ruffling my hair a little, rude. I swat his hand away to which he chuckles slightly at.

Fuck I'm glad he's back, I missed him... whaaaaat who said that? Pfft not me...

———

Yooooooo whaddup peoples, I've not updated in nearly a week, sry bout that. I've not been getting much sleep lately so my ADHD is suuuuuper bad, I can hardly focus on anything. Like literally this chapter took 5 days to write 😂

Also this is the end of the B99 Crossover, sorry if I didn't do all y'all's suggestions!

Peter's Shrug Count: how many did ya count?

Word Count: 1790

- mayaaa ✌🏼