"Why would I lie? Of course, I'm seeing someone" Sophia scoffed as she folded her hands back around her chest to mock him. 

"No, you are not. You are just lying to me" he said, not accepting what Sophia said. 

"Why would I? You think I have a problem finding another boyfriend? " she again mocked him with a smirk on her face. 

"No you don't," he said, accepting it without any doubts it caused Sophia to grin but she soon covered it. "You know it then why are you here" she taunted him.  

"it's just I know you can't be over me," he said in his soft voice like he was stating a fact. Something changed in Sophia's eyes as he said and at that moment I knew he was right. It was the first time I ever saw this kind of expression on Sophia's face. I was just standing there with my shoulders still slumped and watching them and listening to their breakup quarrel. 

"Y--you are in delusion. I'm over you and moved on and that's why I came on a date with another guy in the first place" she shuttered a bit but she composed herself and was back on denying whatever her heart and the man standing in front of him were saying. Please someone hand me a tub of popcorn and a comfortable chair. I'm watching a romantic drama like After ages. The only thing I just wanted was to sit back and enjoy the drama. I wanted to see how he will prove our stubborn heroine Sophia is wrong and conquer her again. 

"But I don't see any guy here, did you come here with your invisible date," he asked in his amused voice as he looked side to side to find someone. I could see Sophia getting mad at his comments as he was coming back with all good blows on her face making her shut. The Sophia I know always had answers but now the scenario was different. This instant I knew they were made for each other. 

"First I didn't want to make you feel bad but you are asking for it. You want to meet my boyfriend then let's go meet him. See him with your own eyes how better he is than you" she said in her hard tone as soon as she came back to her senses. It was like a climax and I anticipated knowing whom Sophia is going to bring as her boyfriend. And like the answer to my question Sophia looked at me with an evil smile on her face. 

"Sage baby" she called out my name and came running to me and embraced me as if I was her long-lost lover. The man turned and looked at me with a malicious look in his eyes. Making me gulp hard. At that instant, I knew it was the wrong decision to be on this person's bad side. It tried to make her hands go away from me but her grip was too tight on me. 

"Sophia, what are you doing? You know I'm a girl" I whisper to her while looking at him with a faint smile on my face. His eyes narrowed in slit as he saw Sophia's hands on me. "I don't want to be on his bad side. It looks like he will punch me any time soon," I said in my whispering tone, still trying to get her away from me but somehow she has turned into an octopus. 

"I know you are a girl but he doesn't and stop being a pussy he won't do anything to you. Just play along for me please" she said in a whisper as she broke our hug with a big smile on her face. 

"So this is the guy you choose over me. I could easily show him how the dirty floor looks" he mocked looking at me. Making me gulp hard involuntarily as I saw his large bulky frame standing in front of my short one. 

"Stop being rude to him, at least he is more good-looking than you and sweet too. He doesn't stop me when I eat two tubs of ice cream like you do always" she said as she hugged me from the side. "I do it because you get sick the next day and I don't like seeing you sick," he said in his soft voice. I just stood there awkwardly hearing their quarrel.