"She will keep the boys and Lei's adoptive mother's sister really wanted to see her so she is staying there. Tay will pick her up and drop her off from school... I'm starting to feel like I'm not spending enough time with my kids. After this they have to come to LA with us." She said making eye contact.

"You are right, I agree that they need to be with us for the summer even if we are in LA." I definitely didn't want her to feel like she was being a bad mother. After all, it was a full time job running after me and her sister did put in a lot of work. It was my fault. I held her in my arms as she took a deep breath. She licked her lips and cracked a smile.

"Let's go." She said making me smile.

"Seriously?" I asked kissing her lips over and over before picking her up. She wrapped her legs around me as if I was a magnet.

"Let's go." She laughed as I almost carried her out of the house.

"My bag baby." She said and pointed to the bag that sat on the floor. I carried her over to the bag and Crouch down just enough so she can reach her arm down and grab the handles of the bag.

"You got it." I asked kissing her again. I was so excited that she wanted to come I wanted to get her gout if the house as soon as possible. E nodded and laughed as I carried her out of the front door and down the stairs to my truck.

"Sloane is this a fucking Uris? When and the hell did you buy this? It's like 200 grand." She punched me in the arm. I could tell she was getting flustered.

"I moved some stuff around. It's less than a week old and I should have showed you if you didn't want to go in the house the other night."

"We have 4 kids and you bought a Lamborghini truck?" She said as her feet hit the ground.

"Your truck as the third row and so does the GLE and the Cayenne." I opened the door to the truck to open up the garage doors. E continued to speak before realizing what I was doing.

"What fucking GLE  and Cayenne? We don't have a Benz nor a Porsche truck. I told you I wanted one but they only seat 5 and then the Porsche truck would have to be custom because they don't..." She stopped mid sentence I smiled as I she turned around.

"No way." E shook her head left to right as she began to take everything in.

"How the fuck did you spend a half of a million dollars in a day?" She asked.

"Well I..."

" Pay for them in cash so nobody even cared." She answered her own question.

"Plus it's real legitimate money so the IRS had nothing to say." I said wrapping up the point. She put her hands in her head as she turned around.

"Oh my god." She shook her head and turned back to face me.

"I'm not going to ask where the money came from because I'm sure I don't want to know." She simply gave me a hug.

"It's all ours. All white just like you wanted" I whispered to her.

"This is crazy. What are we going to do with all of these cars?" She asked,

"Why do you think I showed you homes with garage is so large and driveways so long? Time for us to live life."

"I don't know what to say. Thank you baby."

"Don't say anything." I have her a kiss. Before she got in the truck. I close the door and quickly ran to the driver side. Once I got inside the truck she begins to smile as her as darted from one place to another. I didn't hesitate to pull up and drive out of our neighborhood. I grabbed her hand and drove with the other.

"You are crazy you know that?" She looked at the side of my face.

"We deserve nice things."It took us some time to get onto the highway and when we did we were free and clear.

"Wasn't that the exit for the airport?" She asked as we passed the last exit and made our way onto the next one.

"It was but we need this one for where we're going." After driving further down the short road we reached the part of the airport that allowed private flights to take off.

"No, I did not buy the plane." I said noticing that E was overwhelmed and couldn't form a full sentence.

"The real estate broker insisted on flying us privately." We had a little history with this particular brokerage. Without them we wouldn't have secured our Las Vegas location end it was sweet of them to butter us up the way that they were.

"This is too much. Baby this is entirely took much."

"Take a deep breath. I got you E."

"I need a drink." She looked at me as I drive on to the tarmac. We pulled up and I designated area, I'll put the car in park, and took a look at the time.

"I'm going to make sure you get what ever you want. Then I'm going to fuck you and make you feel so good that you forget about anything else you may be feeling right now..."