My Mom always spent her time with me, treating me with all the Love in this world. That would make my heart heavy. How can I leave them all alone? How would they react to my- Huh!

I know what Dr. Ara said after I got out of the room. I know there is less chances of my survival. If they got to know that I'm aware of this matter, they will literally feel bad. I can't fully erase their sorrow but at least I can show them, I'm strong and happy which may ease their pain a little bit.

No no.. I'm not pretending to be strong. But really I am.. I don't know when did I become this firm. May be when I hurt Taehyung? Because I was internally dead when I broke his heart. No pain in this world would match to that pain where you have to break the heart of someone you Love because if you don't they may feel even worse.

~~~

Observation was held for 3 days. I was in hospital gown all the way. Who knew it would become my permanent dress code?

But I felt somewhat comfortable in the special ward. Dr. Ara always treated me like I'm her own daughter. She somewhat gave me rays of hope and filled me with positive thoughts. She personally used to give me injections instead of a nurse who always disgust me by her irritating behavior. Dr. Ara's way was less painful than any of nurses. Because she knew how I react to injections. Namjoon was right, his Mom was so sweet.

The final day of observation was to decide which type of surgery works better for me - whether it's a chemo therapy or craniotomy.

Me and my parents was again in the consulting room to discuss about the surgery.

"Her body is responding to the medication. But chemo may not work that well in the case of ependymoma. So I suggest craniotomy works better than chemo." Dr. Ara said.

"Whatever it may be.. please will you do my surgery too? Please?" I made puppy eyes like 5 year old kid, asking for a candy.

She smiled, "Yeah, I will be present there too. Don't worry."

"Only present? What about surgery???" I asked with a gulp.

"There are some special neurosurgeons who are coming from abroad." She said as I stared at Dad. He blinked his eyes with assurance.

"So the surgery will be within 3 weeks. Until that you can go to school and you can study too. But only thing is that you need to be careful. I will give you some medications until then. It helps you to control the further spread of tumor cells. You can continue that painkillers too with this."

"O..ka..yy." I stuttuered.

"Excuse me, Mom!" Namjoon Knocked the door and came inside directly.

I turned and baffled to see him as I gulped a bit. He saw me first and switched his glance on his Mom.

"I-I'm sorry.. But Mom, it's something urgent. You need to come soon, the condition of the patient in the ward 34B is serious.. I'm sorry again." He bowed to us.

"I will be there.." She got up, "Sorry, I will come back soon. Please stay here until that." She went rushing.

Namjoon turned to the door and stopped.

Shit!

He turned again facing me.

Did Ari tell him about me? Because Hobi would have informed everything to Ari for sure.. So, does he know about the breakup between me and Tae? Why the hell did he turn now!?

"It's a surprise to see you again, here."

"Umm.. I.. I'm here for .." I coughed. "My Mom was not feeling well. So-" I faked a smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear."

"Are you working this late? It's nearly 10 pm." Dad asked him.

"No, I re-started my studies. I left working here a few days ago. I just came here to pick my Mom. But you know what happened just now-"

"Oh, yeah yeah - It's great you are not working here." I rambled stupidly.

"What?!"

"I mean - It's great.. that.. you resumed.. your studies... It's a good decision." I cleared my throat.

"Yeah- I will take my leave now. You may wait for her a bit- Thank you." He slightly bowed and left.

Thank god! What would be the situation if he were working here?!!!

__________________________

The end of Sweet Mistake is near -🥺

But another story is on it's way to give you a whole roller coaster vibe - Cuz it's about 2 worlds!

"MY TIME"

A Jeon Jungkook fanfiction! A fantasy ride to all of you😌

I hope you all support my next book too.. 👉👈

Isn't it? 🥺