Nine Nine! | Part One | 63

Start from the beginning

I reach the principal's office and then knocked on the door "come in" came a voice. Eww I hate that sickeningly sweet voice that teachers use.

I open the door and walk into the room and to my surprise that detective is there sitting down.

"Umm what you doing here" I ask him with a raised brow.

"Oh Peter I was just telling your principal on why you were late" he says.

"Why?" I ask confusedly.

"Because I felt bad that you were late because of me" he says with a shrug.

"I'm late all the time, I don't really care" I say.

"Well Mr. Parker the detective here wants to make it up to you and has so kindly given you the opportunity to go to the NYPD precinct" the principal said pulling a forced smile.

"Wow I have no words" I say sarcastically but I don't think she notices.

"Detective Peralta has even arranged that you skip the rest of school today and go with him now, but only if you'd like" the principal says the fake smile remaining on her face.

I mean anything to not stay in this hell hole.

"Sure" I shrug.

"Yas! Then let's go I've got so much to show you" Jake says standing up and then walking out the door as I follow.

"Aren't you glad I got you out of here? Anyway you have to meet the rest team, I think even Rosa will like you" he says excitedly as we exit the school.

Outside there's an old mustang parked in the parking lot in the middle of two parking spaces.

"Dude you're terrible at parking" I say in amusement.

"Oh well... so you wanna Drive?" He asks casually.

"I'm fifteen" I say getting in the passenger seat.

"Oh good point!" he says jumping in.

"So who's your partner, in movies detectives have partners?" I ask him.

"Amy, she's super smart and I'm pretty sure she's in love with me" he says and I snort, straight people problems.

Not too long later we arrive at the precinct, the traffic wasn't too bad thankfully.

"We're here come on let's go" he says taking his keys out, ngl he sounds like a pedo. Oh whoops is that one of my old foster fathers? It is!

"Oh shit" I said slouching down putting my bag over my face, Jake hiding too.

"What are we hiding from?" He whispers loudly.

"My old foster father, ugh I hated that dude, he was such an asshole" I say.

"You're in foster care?" He asks with a raised brow.

"Yep, have been since I was 6, and he's one of the many assholes I've had the misfortune of meeting" I say.

"Well looks like he's gone let's go" Jake said, getting out the car I following.

"So this is where you work" I say as we walk in, dam it's cleaner that some of the ones I've been in.

"Well this is just the reception, where I work is upstairs" he says as we walk towards the elevator, pushing the button with an arrow pointing upwards.

"So what's it like working as a cop, do you get to go undercover and stuff?" I ask him "it's amazing and yes!" He says excitedly.

There came a bing and the elevator doors opened and we stepped in.

"Hold the door!" came a voice so I put my foot out preventing it from closing.

"Ah thank you so much, I nearly dropped my meatball sandwich" the man says panting slightly.

"No problem" I say in amusement.

"Oh you're a boy" he say just noticing whom he was talking to.

"Yup" I say, me and Jake trying not to laugh.

What a weird dude.

———

I'll post the second part tomorrow probably, this seems incomplete but oh well.

Also I got my fat ass leg stuck in between the banister of my house so of course I took a picture instead of helping myself

Peter's Shrug Count: do it urself fuckers cba

Word Count: 1200

- mayaaa ✌🏼