You were there jersey (preference)

*Disclaimer this is how I think they would react* 

Y/n = your name.

Charlie:

You were sitting in just his jersey and underwear on you bed studying wait for Charlie to come over form hanging out the team. "Hey I'm he-". "Charlie are you okay". "That's my jersey". "It is do you need it I can take it off". "No you don't you look really cute in it". "Thank you". "Now cuddles". he wines as he jumps on the bed. "Of course".

Adam:

You were spending the night and forgot clothes so you grab the first you saw which was his jersey. You come out the bathroom with out  sweat pants. "Hey Adam do have and sweats I could wear".  "uh ye wow". You smile at him. " Oh yeah uhm here" "Thank you". you say as you put them on. He hugs you from behind and whispers i  your ear. "You look really cute my jersey you know"? "Thank you". He turns your your head and kisses you.

Guy:

"Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN MY JERSEY". "I HAVE IT ON". He walks out to the kitchen. "I need it back I have practice in an hour". "Okay give me a second". "Oh just come here I need to get going". He says to as he takes of the jersey and then kisses you on the cheek. "Bye" he say's as he runs out the door leaving you in your underwear.

Goldberg:

*BUZZ* *BUZZ* "Hello". "Hey wait are you in my jersey". "Yeah". "You being swallowed by it, that's cute". You smile at him.

(Sorry this all I could think of) 

Averman:

He walks in and see's you in his jersey and smirks. "That's my jersey". "It is Averman". "You look really cute in it". "Thank you". "It would a lot cuter on my floor". "AVERMAN". "What I was just telling you the truth. 

Jesse:

"Babe have you seen my jersey I just wanna make sure I have it for tomorrow". "Yeah-". "Oh there it is". "Yep". "You look cute in it". "Thank you". He hugs you from behind and kisses your cheek. "You wanna watch a movie". You shake your head yes.

Connie:

She walks in her room. "OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN MY JERSEY". "You startled me". Oh sorry you just really cute". Yo smile at her and tap the spot next to you "come sit". She sit next you and watch a movie.  

Dean:

Dean was sitting in the bed while you were in the shower once you got out you saw Dean's jersey and thought why not put it on. You walk out. He looks up and smiles at you. "Two of my things in one".  He get's up and picks you up and put you on the bed. And cuddle.

(I just feel like he would be really soft with you and two other people by that I mean Fulton and Ken and that's it) 

Fulton:

You were trying grab the key word trying to grab your favorite snack out the cabinet. Fulton came out to see you in his jersey and see alittle bit of your underwear out. He comes from behind and grabbed your snack. You turned around and smiled at him. You went to reach for the snack but he held his arm out so you couldn't reach it. "Hey". "If you want it you have to give me a kiss". You smile. "Fine only because I really want my snack". You kiss him. When you try to pull away, he pulls you back for one more kiss. He hands you your snack . "I love you". "I love you too".

(He's defiantly soft you like Dean but alot more and you can't convince me other wise".

Julie:

"Cute but that is my jersey". "Do you want me to take it off"? "No I just was saying you can't keep it now shh and lets watch the movie".

(I couldn't really think of think of anything for her)

Dwayne:

"Hey that's my jersey". "Yes"?. "You look really cute in it". You smile at him. He walks up to you and takes of his cowboy hat and places it on your head. "Great now you look even cuter". You were just in his jersey and his cowboy hat and underwear. "Hold on stay there". He walks over to his desk and grabs his camera. He takes a picture. "I need this moment captured I need to always remember you like this".  He walks back to you and picks up your chin and kisses you. Once he pulls away you can feel his lips on your still. "Let's just cuddle now". You feel his lip's say. You guy's lay down and cuddle.

Ken:

He walks into your room and smiled. "Is that my jersey"? "Yes it is". "So that means were dating".  "We've been dating for weeks now". "Right, cuddles"?. "Come here".

(I just feel like he would forget your dating because before you guys would hang out alone alot I don't maybe it's just me)

Luis:

"Cutie is that my jersey". "No it's Banks". "That's not funny". "It kinda is". "Whatever". He grabs your waist and pulls you onto his lap. He puts his head on your shoulder. "Look at me". "No". "Fine". He kisses your neck. "How about now". "Fine". As soon as you turn around he kisses your lips.