Right?

He was stumbling at every step, surprised he still even had the energy of standing. It took him a minute to realize he wasn't in suit, and his torn up clothes gave the impression of Dr Frankenstein's 'monster'. Probably not best to travel via inverted ceiling while he looked like an escaped rat controlling a human body.

Peter slid down a wall. Well- it'd be nice to say slide but it would also be lying. More like.. Peter fell off a wall. He fell off a wall right onto the street. A few people screamed, not knowing where he came from, but he just sat up and kept going. At least two people offered to call an ambulance and one a half-eaten burrito, but he'd honestly just kill to be alone right now.

Where was he going again?

He seriously couldn't place it. May was gone, but he didn't feel like he was processing it very well. Probably.. some sort of shock or disbelief. Uncertain.

He got some pretty concerned looks heading down the road, a kid looking like he just climbed out of a blender, but a lot of people just took it as some guy trying on makeup or whatever. It wasn't something you'd hope to see real, even if it meant pretending it wasn't.

So yeah, he walked. Walked a lot. Mostly walking. Went on a walk. Had a day. Tired, walking, hungry, bored, walking again. He didn't really know anymore. Just wandering around until something happened. He was so painfully exhausted that he had gone beyond the general stages of achy feel to muscle cramps and swaying.

One dude took a pic thinking it was some sort of walking dead costume. Flattering, really.

It was near the school that he passed out. He wasn't even sure why he went there? It was over near a less traveled road, thank the heavens, but also happened to be the road he avoided most. Why?

Well.. as great as the past few days have been, his processing skills only went so far right now, so when Flash Flash a hundred yard dash trotted by, his fight or flight senses panicked when he couldn't move.

He sat there making small whimpering noises to himself, literally unable to for a single word. He just wanted to get away. Away. Not be here.

He could see Flash trotting over to him. He'd been spotted.

What other to do than to quote things! Seems appropriate in the setting.

Away I say! Back, fiend! Unhand me you could mouth, egg sucking son of a biscuit, now hasta-lavista daddy-o! I bite my thumb at thee you dense minded mother fu-

"Holy shit Parker!" Flash screamed the second as he was close enough to see the absolute mess Peter was.

And ohh man was it messy. I mean- not only was he subjected to drugs and suffering for about two days now, but a full day of walking and not dealing with his literally painfully obvious problems was going to bite him in the life support later.

But we don't have time to unpack all that right now! New enemy approaching! Every system was failing! What a glorious moment to be alive!!

"W- do I cal a hospital?!?" Flash was panicking more than Peter at this point, who looked off in his own world.

Flash scrambled around for his phone, looking down at the hell at his feet. Peter already had a hospital tag.. which meant he just left one..

So that was out apparently.

So new question!

What the hell Parker?!?

59,387 words so far lads! Almost to the lever of a Harry Potter book!

So my phone is mega broken rn, let's hope it doesn't die for good, so I apologize if I go radio silent!

I'm in the funky mood with no funky stuff I can write rn lmao, everything is crumbling in my hands. I had plans and they've flown away, kicking me in the face with their departure.

Also, the names are mostly to remind myself where I am, someone said something about how weird they were and I'm here to inform you that my stupidity reaches all levels of reality, including titles to fan fiction that I write. An incredible concept I know.

Other than that, things have been pretty great! Embarrassed my asked by accidentally insulting my friend's brother because I was too scared to ask him for help, and now I'm overthinking one of my friends that I don't know too well saying he liked me the most out of our friend group during a game of jackbox! There were five girls besides me he coulda picked and I haven't seen him in forever, so

Yeah I am pretty pathetic! I know lmao

Anywhoosies!!

I hope y'all have an incredible week! Because if not! I! Will! Find! You!

I love you all so much 💛

Sincerely, tired mf

Wrong number :/~~Spider-ManOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara